Lipstick Queen Endless Summer Lipstick

Hang Ten ~ A warm, sheer nude Lipstick Queen found inspiration for this range in the iconic surfing movie of the same name, in which two surfers travel the world in pursuit of an endless summer. These ultra-glossy, non sticky and nourishing lipsticks are an immediate hit of sunshine for your face and your mood. Endless Summer Lipstick, Hang Ten

How smooth is the lipstick ?
Start your review of Lipstick Queen Endless Summer Lipstick!
Becca D.
Lipstick Queen Endless Summer Lipstick uploaded by Becca D.
Review for: Perfect Wave
Really creamy, lightweight formula. It almost feels like a watery oil- gloss on my lips. I love this!
Epsita H.
Astoria, NY
Purchased at: Space NK
Review for: Hang Ten, Aloha
Awesome sheer lipstick that looks like you were kissed by the sun. Real talk though, make sure you test a shade or at least aren’t aimlessly choosing something. Hang Ten on my medium dark tan skin looked like I was a zombie, it was concealer lips for me BUT the texture and application were awesome so I then got Aloha which looks very bold in the tube. But it applies sheerly (it is also buildable) so it gives you that just bitten summer popsicle lip look which is so fun. Very easy to wear, a great sheer daytime lip
Faith K.
This color is beautiful, I love different types of pink and the price isn't bad at all .. I would really love to try this!
erin L.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Perfect Wave
Bright, nourishing, fun and happy. This one doesn’t last quite as long as my normal Rose Sinner but it’s perfect for a swipe of bright fun color when I just need a little something! It’s smooth and silky and feels like chapstick.
Steff B.
Seneca, SC
Review for: Aloha
Amazingly smooth buttery finish. Looks great even blended with a darker lip liner. My only note is that I wish it stayed in place longer.
Shawn P.
Blaine
Purchased at: ULTA
I Love most of the lipstick queen products that I have bought! It’s long lasting. Very easy to use and apply. It’s moderately priced! Long wearing . I would definitely buy this product again. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Kristen H.
Athens, TN
This is a great lipstick that stays on, looks great while also protecting your lips from the sun. This is a must have in your summer tote.
Melissa L.
Delray Beach, FL
Such a pretty color this lipstick has, it's smooth and everyone gives me compliments on it. It goes with any outfit and doesn't come off very easily. Love the product. It's awesome.
Ariadna G.
Clarksville , TN
This shade is super nice for the summer time and for something that's gonna look natural on you . I love it for my natural days when I done want to wear too much
Jordyn V.
Mt Prospect, IL
Hey there fellow lip lovers! So, you're looking for a summer lip color that lasts long and looks great? Look no further! Lipstick Queen Endless Summer Lipstick in "Hang Ten" is my new go-to summer lip favorite! It is such a gorgeous pink. And while it is very Pink, it's not overwhelming, and doesn't ask you to step too far out of your comfort zone. 5 out of 5 stars...all the way. 😘💋💕 #contest #summerfave #summercolor #lipstick #glam #megavox #voxbox #yesplease 😍🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉