BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

Genre - Sheer bright orange. Have fun with bright colors in a super sheer, super moisturizing "draw on" gloss. "Our Lipstick Queen offices in New York are on the border of Chinatown and Tribeca. Everyday I get off at Canal St. subway and marvel at the kookiness of the products on offer. And... one of my favorite movies is Roman Polanski s. Chinatown . All of which served as inspiration for my. Chinatown Glossy Pencils !! Kooky and Fun with bright colors in a super sheer, super moisturizing Draw On gloss. Yes! Gloss in a jumbo-sized pencil... Welcome to Chinatown baby! It comes with a jumbo-sized s. see more...

• Does this go on like a lip gloss. I'm looking for a new lip stick...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product to buy? Is this moisturizing ??1 Answers
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
This is a perfect glossy lip crayon! It's long lasting, lightweight and the Pink Bluff shade gives a great "my lips but better" look. My favorite perk: It comes with it's own big sharpener. I can't wait to try the other shades! I think the quality is on par with other prestige lip crayons (i.e. Nars, Bobbi Brown, etc.) so I don't mind paying more than I would for a drugstore lip crayon.
Toya S.
Windsor Mill, MD
Review for: Thriller more...
I bought this for the name and because I'm a red lip junkie. I didn't like it. I'm not a huge fan of gloss and this pencil was so glossy and moisturizing that it slides right off your lips.
Cindy H.
Jacksonville, FL
Lipstick Queen has some of the most amazing lip products on the market. Every girl should have at least one of their lippies in her collection. Perfection!!!
Yesi R.
I absolutely love this China glossy pencil! Works great. I use it all the time. I love how it comes with a sharpener!
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
I love the color of this product. It's pricey but it works super well so it's definitely worth the money
Jackie M.
Winton, California
Review for: Pink Bluff more...
This is the best color for light skin in love it doesn't were off makes them look plump and beautiful
Takeisha M.
Mesa, AZ
I love this lip glossy pencil but one thing I hate about it so much is that it cost a lot. :(
Ailed  B.
I really like those lipstick because is pink I aways whanted the lipstick 💄💄💄💄💄💋💋
Selina K.
Review for: Chase (online only) more...
I have a set of three of these. They aren’t that pigmented at all and honestly I think they let down the whole brand.
Denisha M.
Henryville, PA
Does this go on like a lip gloss. I'm looking for a new lip stick with a gloss finish.
saher h.
Alexandria, VA
Is this a good product to buy? Is this moisturizing ??