BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

Goodbye - Deep shimmering wine. These 5 beautiful and subtle shades lie down as sheer as a butterfly wing & shimmer with a hint of turquoise when the light hits them. This blue flash is very flattering and helps your teeth appear whiter. Inspired by Mohammed Ali s Rumble in the Jungle quote, "Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee," 5 gorgeous shimmer tints in a luscious formula containing Vitamin E, C, B, and Aloe Vera to moisturize and treat the lips and film formers to seal in moisture. Glides on as a light and see through as a butterfly wing with a flash of bright turquoise iridescence to disarm and then charm your target. Butterflies aren t just pretty,. see more...

• I've been looking for a lipstick that last all day and I wouldn't...1 Answers
  • I've heard some good things about this lipstick and it looks gorg...1 Answers
  • Alright, I've watched multiple reviews on this product and I'm so...1 Answers
Lipstick Queen Butterfly Ball Lipstick
  • "this is like a modern day mood color lipstick and you can get the same look from the drug store mood lipsticks." in 1 review
Sarah H.
Prescott
Review for: Goodbye
This was the first Lipstick Queen product I ever tried, and it got me hooked on them! It's proved very difficult for me to find a sheer shimmer lipstick that doesn't settle harshly into my liplines and wind up looking like garbage, but Lipstick Queen's sheer formulas are the exception! They glide on smoothly and give me an ethereal wash of color and shimmer while leaving my lips moisturized. The blue shimmer accents in this shade are nice and subtle and very wearable. Like most sheer lipsticks it does require frequent reapplication if you want to keep up the look, but that's a pretty small price to pay IMO.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great nude! This is such a great lipstick as well! It has enough moisture where it doesn’t leave your lips being chalky or flakey but actually moisturizer with a great color! It’s more expensive but you can tell from the great brand!
Wendi D.
Doraville
Review for: Goodbye
Oh, I love this color (Goodbye) so much! In the tube it looks like a very dark purple, but it is very sheer, so on my lips it comes out like a deep berry -- but a relatively natural one. Not all heavy and lipsticky. It's a really good fall color; in summer it feels almost too dark, though I love it then anyway. The tube has a soft texture to it instead of the shiny metallic texture of the other LQ tubes I have. This makes it easy to find in my makeup bag without looking. :)
Julie M.
Review for: Trance
This lipstick is very nourishing and creamy. It has a soft touch of glitter/sparkle. I would use this as more of a chapstick than a lipstick. It was so sheer and not what I expected from a high-end brand. I do like the heaviness and quality of the tubes, tho. Very gorgeous packaging.
Melissa L.
Delray Beach, FL
Such a pretty color this lipstick has, it's smooth and everyone gives me compliments on it. It goes with any outfit and doesn't come off very easily. Love the product. It's awesome.
Chelsea T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great formula -- very balm like texture. Not crazy long staying power, but very moisturizing and the holographic sheen is absolutely gorgeous. Found my new perfect nude!!
Thalia P.
Review for: Lilac, Float, Smitten
Their products are very beautiful and I would like to introduce them.
Its colors are the maximum.MAC Lipstick
Lucy B.
North Bergen, NJ
These are great if you want a hydrating lipstick. they have little specks of blue glitter that's also meant to make your teeth whiter. give them a shot if you want a moisturizing lipstick!
Kala M.
Awesome shade to pale for me but if it more to your liking i suggest you try its hunneys :)
Regina D.
Newark, DE
The Butterfly Ball lipsticks are great every day. They are sheer, but have great color. My favorite colors are Smitten and Trance. And the way they're formulated, they make your teeth look whiter!
Jennifer R.
York, PA
Is this a matte shade?
Alexis H.
Lewisberry , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sigh and I love it, but I was wondering since it is sheer if you can tell a difference between shades?
Alex M.
Easton , MD
Does this moisturize lips as well as stay on for a while ?
Is it good?
How do you get sent this?