BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

Goodbye - Deep shimmering wine. These 5 beautiful and subtle shades lie down as sheer as a butterfly wing & shimmer with a hint of turquoise when the light hits them. This blue flash is very flattering and helps your teeth appear whiter. Inspired by Mohammed Ali s Rumble in the Jungle quote, "Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee," 5 gorgeous shimmer tints in a luscious formula containing Vitamin E, C, B, and Aloe Vera to moisturize and treat the lips and film formers to seal in moisture. Glides on as a light and see through as a butterfly wing with a flash of bright turquoise iridescence to disarm and then charm your target. Butterflies aren t just pretty,. see more...

• I've been looking for a lipstick that last all day and I wouldn't...1 Answers
  • I've heard some good things about this lipstick and it looks gorg...1 Answers
  • Alright, I've watched multiple reviews on this product and I'm so...1 Answers
Lipstick Queen Butterfly Ball Lipstick
  • "this is like a modern day mood color lipstick and you can get the same look from the drug store mood lipsticks." in 1 review
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
Review for: Goodbye more...
This was the first Lipstick Queen product I ever tried, and it got me hooked on them! It's proved very difficult for me to find a sheer shimmer lipstick that doesn't settle harshly into my liplines and wind up looking like garbage, but Lipstick Queen's sheer formulas are the exception! They glide on smoothly and give me an ethereal wash of color and shimmer while leaving my lips moisturized. The blue shimmer accents in this shade are nice and subtle and very wearable. Like most sheer lipsticks it does require frequent reapplication if you want to keep up the look, but that's a pretty small price to pay IMO.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Such a great nude! This is such a great lipstick as well! It has enough moisture where it doesn’t leave your lips being chalky or flakey but actually moisturizer with a great color! It’s more expensive but you can tell from the great brand!
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Goodbye more...
Oh, I love this color (Goodbye) so much! In the tube it looks like a very dark purple, but it is very sheer, so on my lips it comes out like a deep berry -- but a relatively natural one. Not all heavy and lipsticky. It's a really good fall color; in summer it feels almost too dark, though I love it then anyway. The tube has a soft texture to it instead of the shiny metallic texture of the other LQ tubes I have. This makes it easy to find in my makeup bag without looking. :)
Lori B.
Review for: Other more...
Butterfly ball was too shimmery for me, but I LOVE the medieval shade. It looks intense but is sheer and is a red everyone - even I - can wear. I prefer to keep things natural looking.
Julie M.
Review for: Trance more...
This lipstick is very nourishing and creamy. It has a soft touch of glitter/sparkle. I would use this as more of a chapstick than a lipstick. It was so sheer and not what I expected from a high-end brand. I do like the heaviness and quality of the tubes, tho. Very gorgeous packaging.
Emily T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Lilac more...
This is my first time trying the Lipstick Queen brand, but I did research before I purchased. Most of their lipsticks aren't as opaque as the color looks in the tube, so don't be disappointed when this isn't super pigmented. That being said, it's a glittery lavender/lilac that feels slightly rough on the lips (presumably from the glitter) and lasts for a few hours. I really love the color with my pale complexion, so I give it 4 stars despite the hefty price tag. I did find this on sale. The box it comes in is velvet! The tube itself is gorgeous. I'm really happy to add this to my lipstick collection.
Rachel C.
My favorite lipstick ever! I'm fair with strawberry blonde hair and this is my PERFECT MLBB shade. Honestly, I bought it because I love butterflies and it said it made your teeth look whiter with the flash of blue. Not sure they look super noticeably whiter, but some lipsticks can make your teeth look yellow and this one definitely doesn't. Lipstick queen lipsticks are so moisturizing they feel like a balm. My only complaint is my current tube broke but it lived in my purse for a long time (probably too long) and I travel a ton for work so I'm in the car or on a plane for long periods of time in sometimes very hot or cold temperatures so I don't blame the lipstick. I have tried several other brands to find a dupe but nothing is as good as this!!!
Chelsea T.
Great formula -- very balm like texture. Not crazy long staying power, but very moisturizing and the holographic sheen is absolutely gorgeous. Found my new perfect nude!!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how this gives your lips a natural blue plum tint that is very subtle and makes your teeth look whiter. It's also very moist and soothing and the when the color wheres off it leaves a beautiful stain behind. this is like a modern day mood color lipstick and you can get the same look from the drug store mood lipsticks. I don't like the high price of these though
Kerri J.
Mcdonough, GA
This lipstick is my new spring favorite! I love Lipstick Queen formulas and the packaging! It's a creamy, more sheer formula that has great staying power. It doesn't get splotchy during reapplying either. With its stylish packaging it looks great in my makeup bag!!
Jennifer R.
York, PA
Is this a matte shade?
Alexis H.
Lewisberry , PA
I have sigh and I love it, but I was wondering since it is sheer if you can tell a difference between shades?
Alex M.
Easton, MD
Does this moisturize lips as well as stay on for a while ?
How do you get sent this?
Is it good?