BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

Space - Sparkling lilac... subtle seduction! This futuristic formula uses small particles of shimmer to blur out lines and give your lips the illusion of fuller voluptuous lips. Poppy s Big Bang "Theory" when it comes to lips is: "Women spend a lot of. Time looking for products that maximize the. Expansion of the lips. It seems like everyday there is a new lip plumping. Creation , most of which are uncomfortable to use and end up in the. see more...

Lipstick Queen Big Bang Illusion Gloss
  • "A Sinner..maybe. My latest quest for the perfect fall nude happened to be categorized as LipStick Queen's "METAL"... and the shade I chose is called "NUDE METAL". Its the perfect nudey peach-hue with some shimmer (not glitter)....so my lips appear fuller, lines reduced. Long lasting and wonderful if you need to liven up your collection of 'dead' nudes. Would love to try more collections and colors from LipStick Queen !!!" in 3 reviews
  • "I think that this has a really pretty color and shine." in 1 review
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Ive been seeing and hearing about this brand for awhile how and surprisingly still have yet to get my hands on not one product! I would love to try a sample of one of their lip products before I just drive in and buy. (stuff is pricey and I love samples especially when I'm new to a brand) but any ways I'm interested in hearing what are some people's favorites from this brand... Also what about this company do you like? Have you ever got a sample from them or were you just interested and figured why not? Interested to see how many people bought something before trying it or even knowing anything about the product/brand. Thanks, Nicole!
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
Review for: Creation more...
This gloss is so creamy, pigmented and high quality. I have been loving lipstick queen lately. This is a British brand can be found in Ulta and. Nordstrom but I found a lot of their products in my local tjmaxx! I would highly recommend and would repurchase.
Rose L.
This is a gloss and not for mature lips a lip liner is needed or it bleeds. I have this in Big Bang Black Hole, it's a beep plum with slight brown tint. I like this best over lipsticks especially my deep plums. It does make my lips look fuller.
Sarah C.
Antioch, TN
I use the color Energy (a true red) and love it! Using it alone is just enough punch of color and shimmer. But I love using it over a red lipstain for a real pop! The only draw back for me is that I have to use a mirror to put it on because it goes on darker in some spots if not smoothd out. I can live with that.
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
Nicole B.
I really enjoy this line! It's not tacky like most liquid lipstick and the pigmentation is amazing! Bought this and 3 other types for my friends for the holidays. Really great gift!
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
I absolutely adore lipstick queen! My favorite for lips by far moisturizing and so light u can't feel it with highly pigmented color one swipe is just right
Dusty P.
Fayetteville
I love this shade. The color stays a long time and doesnt dry out my lips. Worth the money for sure! I like the glossy shimmer as well.
Jessica A.
Hollister, CA
Lipstick Queen Big Bang Illusion Gloss
Wasn't very impressed with this gloss actually it isn't worth the price at all
Jasmine R.
I got this in the shades Space and Black Hole! They're so pretty and shimmery. I love to wear them over a matte lipstick!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Why do they burn ?
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Can anyone post a swatch of Space when they get a chance? There doesn't seem to be any decent ones coming up online unfortunately. :/
Takwa N.