Lipstick Queen Big Bang Illusion Gloss uploaded by Jasmine R.Lipstick Queen Big Bang Illusion Gloss uploaded by Jasmine R.Lipstick Queen Big Bang Illusion Gloss uploaded by Jessica A.

BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

Space - Sparkling lilac... subtle seduction! This futuristic formula uses small particles of shimmer to blur out lines and give your lips the illusion of fuller voluptuous lips. Poppy s Big Bang "Theory" when it comes to lips is: "Women spend a lot of. Time looking for products that maximize the. Expansion of the lips. It seems like everyday there is a new lip plumping. Creation , most of which are uncomfortable to use and end up in the. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I definitely would recommend it to other.it ok" in 2 reviews
  • "I think that this has a really pretty color and shine." in 1 review
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a gloss and not for mature lips a lip liner is needed or it bleeds. I have this in Big Bang Black Hole, it's a beep plum with slight brown tint. I like this best over lipsticks especially my deep plums. It does make my lips look fuller.
Sarah C.
Antioch, TN
I use the color Energy (a true red) and love it! Using it alone is just enough punch of color and shimmer. But I love using it over a red lipstain for a real pop! The only draw back for me is that I have to use a mirror to put it on because it goes on darker in some spots if not smoothd out. I can live with that.
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
A Sinner..maybe. My latest quest for the perfect fall nude happened to be categorized as LipStick Queen's "METAL"... and the shade I chose is called "NUDE METAL". Its the perfect nudey peach-hue with some shimmer (not glitter)....so my lips appear fuller, lines reduced. Long lasting and wonderful if you need to liven up your collection of 'dead' nudes. Would love to try more collections and colors from LipStick Queen !!!
Nicole B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this line! It's not tacky like most liquid lipstick and the pigmentation is amazing! Bought this and 3 other types for my friends for the holidays. Really great gift!
Kala M.
Its really like this product, it works well and isn't too pricey like other brands.. I definitely would recommend it to other.it ok
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
An amazing product. Makes my lips super shiny and doesn't look tacky like some lip glosses.
Lindsay G.
Medina, OH
I think that this has a really pretty color and shine. I would recommend it!
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore lipstick queen! My favorite for lips by far moisturizing and so light u can't feel it with highly pigmented color one swipe is just right
Jessica A.
Hollister, CA
Lipstick Queen Big Bang Illusion Gloss
Wasn't very impressed with this gloss actually it isn't worth the price at all
Jasmine R.
I got this in the shades Space and Black Hole! They're so pretty and shimmery. I love to wear them over a matte lipstick!
Takwa N.
matte lipstick?
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone post a swatch of Space when they get a chance? There doesn't seem to be any decent ones coming up online unfortunately. :/
Stephanie R.