BY KYLIE COSMETICS

This ultra-pigmented, lustrous gloss glides on the lips smoothly and evenly leaving behind a luminous and voluminous effect. A blend of vitamin E and highly emollient ingredients provide hydration and moisturize the lips, while natural lip enhancers... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mia W.
Minneapolis, MN
Great products very affordable I absolutely love Kylie Cosmetics they have great stuff and when I say this lipstick gloss is the bomb I mean it's the bomb is such great pigmentation such great shine and last long and it's taste good and it's very affordable like I said before I really recommend for anyone who's looking for a great type of lip gloss topper for your lipstick or your lip look or just even using this as a simple lip gloss I buy Kylie Cosmetics every single new product as drops and every month I literally spend my check on this so I recommend for anyone who's fan of her huge fan of her brand and I love this lips lipstick lipgloss so much
Katie T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I personally love the smell, application, and formula of this lip gloss. The gloss smells like a typical Kylie gloss and has the usual brush applicator. The gloss is not sticky at all and not overly glossy so it wears very well on the lips. The color is amazing and gives a reflective golden look to your lips. While it is an amazing color, I do find it hard for everyday wear.
Stephanie w.
Kylie! Love her nudes. In particular, this one. Tge color looks amazing throughout the different season. Beautiful at a Christmas Party to a Summer Lua on the beach somewhere. Kylie is the woman who knows how to create a colors that compliment any skin tone and skin age.
Aja W.
Sharon Hill
Horrible gloss, it’s pigmented yes but the color on my lips is not good. I look like Halle Berry in BAPS. Not sticky tho but the color doesn’t last. The price was good, I paid around $15? the shipping is what will kill you. I’ll stick to my Literally gloss
Summer f.
buffalo
very nice lip gloss but it’s an over hyped brand and her earlier products sucked! i love the color but it’s kind of sticky and dries up a little to fast! it was an walled product so if they changed the formula i would purchase again to try it out
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
This is such a beautiful and luscious  lip gloss! It makes your lips look so wet and glossy, and it can honestly go over any one of her matte lip sticks and still look amazing, or just be warn by itself. I'm so glad I got this, and I would def recommend!
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
To me this is a little too expensive for the amount you get. Yes, the color is amazing, but I feel like you have to keep applying to have the “fresh” look. When it is time to take it off, it’s almost impossible. I think it’s overrated.
Elizabeth P.
I love everything about the gloss except for how sticky it is. It’s a gloss I know but I have other glosses that aren’t as sticky as this one. Other than that everything else is great about it! Color, smell, and packaging!
Nicole F.
rochester
Absolutely love this lipstick and all of the Kylie lip products. The quality is amazing and will last me all day. Although some products tend to sell out fairly quickly, they are always being restocked and ship quickly!
Cameron B.
Junction City
A staple of my makeup case the formula does not feel too heavy or drying as some reviewers have pointed out on past products. I enjoy wearing this specific color all day every day it is very natural looking in hue