Lipstick Crayon

Shop ILIA Lipstick Crayon at bluemercury. Similar to ILIA Lipsticks, our Lipstick Crayons offer a playful approach to applying lip color, with creamy coverage that sets in place

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lipstick Crayon!
Sylvania, OH
Review for: Lipstick Crayon
I love the matte and natural color this lipstick provides. I normally use it as an everyday lipstick because it’s very simple which I love!
I’m obsessed with these lipstick crayons and I have every color. I give them as gifts. It’s a great, us based natural beauty company, and the lipsticks are such high quality and beautiful, flattering colors.
St, NL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Lipstick Crayon
My fave nude lippie formula. Smooth, hydrating and great natural ingredients. I highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?