Lipsmacker Tsum Tsum Stitch uploaded by Jessica M.Lipsmacker Tsum Tsum Stitch uploaded by Brittany L.

BY BONNE BELL, INC.

Bring the game to life with these stackable, collectible lip balm pots in yummy special edition flavors. Conditioning formulas smooth and moisturize lips, leaving a delicious translucent shine. Collect them all! see more...

Brittany L.
I tried to resist these for awhile. I had seen them at target and I had already started the addiction to the regular tsum tsums. I couldn't resist stitch as he is one of my all time favorite characters! I must say I don't actually use the lip balm, I have it on my shelf instead, but I've always used Lip smackers! I hope they release some Monsters inc characters soon! You can find these pretty much anywhere, target, Walmart, online etc. they retail for about $4-$6
Marilyn D.
Breckenridge
I love this lip balm. I perosnally only use Lipsmacker Tsum Tsum because they look so cute and they feel so good on the lips. I love the taste as well because it actualy taste like blueberry. You are ble to get alot of uses out of it. One more plus is that these moisturize your lips so you are not just paying for cute packageing.
Jessica M.
Mckeesport, PA
I am 38 years old and not afraid to admit that I love my Stitch Lipsmacker! Lipsmacker Tsum Tsum Stitch