BY BONNE BELL, INC.

Bring the game to life with these stackable, collectible lip balm pots in yummy special edition flavors. Conditioning formulas smooth and moisturize lips, leaving a delicious translucent shine. Collect them all! see more...

monique m.
Washington, DC
My boyfriend gave this to me in my stocking stuffer..totally adorable. I love winnie the pooh, tsum tsums and always carrying lip balm. Perfection. I love the scent a sweet honey. And keeps my lips soft. Also can be stacked.
Licha S.
Davie, FL
I know the people under me think this has a nice flavor but I have no idea how. This one smells like medicine and I purchased three others that also smell pretty bad. The packaging is adorable , you can't deny that but the product is pretty gross.
Elizabeth L.
Tallahassee, FL
Whenever I see anything Winnie the Pooh related, I have to have it! I really like how cute it is, and the flavor is nice. I did have a little trouble at first trying to figure out how to open it. Twist!
Lisa O.
Kelowna, BC
Im such a sucker for cute packaging and Pooh is a weakness. So naturally I had to buy this. Its so adorable and has a nice flavor. I ended up buying Tigger too!
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
I have always been a pooh bear fan so had to have this. Its soo cute. It gives your lips moisture and it has a nice flavor too.
Emily M.
What has yours smelled like? The first one I got smelled like marijuana, but I bought another one that didn't smell as strongly

back