MakeupSenegence

by Senegence

Lipsese Gloss + Chapstick Bundle by Senegence

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lipsese Gloss + Chapstick Bundle by Senegence!
Karin K.
Orlando, FL
Senegence lipsense gloss is one of the most moisturizing things I've ever put on my lips. If you are a lip licker you probably will not like this product, but if not then you would be good. It's a little bit thick but it moisturizes really well
Traci G.
Charleston, WV
My ride or die! Lip balm is the best I have ever used — it’s not chapstick though. You don’t have to worry about the wax build up! The gloss is so soothing and rich in Shea butter!
Cami S.
Boise, ID
These together are AMAZING!!! These separate are AMAZING!! I love the chap stick. It doesn’t make my lips feel gross and it’s super hydrating.
Courtney G.
New Lenox, IL
I said good bye to chapstick long before I met lipsense, and since finding these two products my lips have never been healthier. You don’t realize how many other lip products have wax in them (over 90% of the lip products available!) and its so bad for you. These products have no wax and let my lips breathe!!
Angela M.
Maybee, MI
This combination is great to hydrate your lips. I use the chapstick first thing in the morning and before bed. The gloss I apply 2-3 times a day bc I like the glossy look
Kristan W.
Fort Edward, NY
These are my absolute favorite make up items ! I love senegence and all of the products ! Definitely recommend highly
Kellie O.
Linden, MI
I love the gloss and lip balm from senegence! My lips have never been more soft and hydrated. No chapped lips ever even in these cold Michigan winters! I use the gloss all day long and the lip balm at night.
member-7dd321
I love my glossy gloss and my lip balm. They keep my lips hydrated, especially during the cold winter months. All the glosses are wonderful. My second favorite is the Diamond Gloss.
nichole S.
Cantonment, FL
I have tried chapsticks after chapsticks to get soft lips just a few time of using the glossy gloss and lip balm my lips are silky as ever. For best results I would use the lip scrub at night and sleep with glossy gloss.
Katelyn P.
Mission Viejo, CA
These are the most moisturizing lip products I have used in a long time! I use the lip balm every night and the gloss during the day! Love them both!

Looking for your answer?