LipSense Trio (Praline Rose) Lip Color, Glossy Gloss and Ooops Remover Set uploaded by Jamie R.

BY LIPSENSE

LipSense is the premier product of SeneGence and is unlike any conventional lipstick, stain or color. As the original long-lasting lip color, it is waterproof, does not kiss-off, smear-off, rub-off or budge-off! Create your own color palette by... see more...

Alyssa S.
Rayville, MO
My friend sells these products and I'd be lying if i said i didn't LOVE them. The colors are BEAUTIFUL, and long lasting!
I love this color, it's a little bit to dark for me though.
Jamie R.
Howell, NJ
Praline Rose is a purple toned shade that combines purple hue with nude for a somewhat neutral color with a hint of purple. This would be a five star product except the purple can overwhelm some skin tones. I love it but when I want something that is 100% flexible I go with Senegence LipSense Kit Bella.
Tia M.
Columbus
This was not my favorite lipstick. The color was a bit more orangey than I thought it would be and the color flakes off after only a few hours despite putting 3 layers of color on and a top coat of matte gloss. Probably wouldn't buy again
Josie O.
Townville
I absolutely love lip sense. There products are great and very long lasting. It stays on all day & it’s very gentle on your lips. The gloss is very moisturizing. I have a few different colors and love them all. I definitely recommend!
Katlin C.
Sabina, OH
I like lipsense, but the fact that I have to reapply gloss so often is annoying. I find that the stain dries my lips a lot as well.
Amy T.
Weston, WI
I actually use Bella for my color but couldn’t find it to select. I think the glossy gloss is great with the color or alone.
Danielle F.
Kuttawa
Love this color it also stayed on my lips better than any others. I wore it in a wedding and loved it lasted all night
Alexandra W.
This lipstick stays on forever! All day and night it never smears or gets on anything. I love it.

Amazon