BY LIPSENSE

LipSense is the premier product of SeneGence and is unlike any conventional lipstick, stain or color. As the original long-lasting lip color, it is waterproof, does not kiss-off, smear-off, rub-off or budge-off. Create your own color palette by... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
I absolutely love that i can apply once and not have to reapply again. The smell is a little perfumey to me but tolerable. The price isn’t too bad for a lip color that last all day. I love the diamond gloss better than the glossy gloss.
Carla W.
Maynardville, TN
The product is great, but I'm not a fan of the color on myself. LipSense really does last for hours! And even if I have to touch up at lunch, who cares! Worth the extra money!
Dara S.
dallas
Love it! I will say again that I do not support MLM. Except Lipsense lol. My friend had me try it and I’m addicted. It is pricey but it will last you years, at least for me it has. I’ve had this for two years! And it still works and I still have half left!
Jamie S.
Grayling, MI
This review will be about the trio set. First, I love the Mauve ice color, but, like the Praline Rose, it can get kind of flakey. It doesn't seem to last as long as some of the other colors. The glossy gloss is great. It's great to wear alone at night, because it's very moisturizing. I despise the oops remover. It tastes horrible and doesn't work very well. A sugar scrub works better.
Crystal C.
Maricopa , AZ
Love this product and color! It’s such a neutral color that looks good on everyone! I am not a huge make up person and I wear very little. So I love the low maintenance of this lip gloss and I don’t have to keep applying when I am out and about!
Jessica W.
regina sk
This is a great frosty pink with lilac tones. It’s a pretty light colour so not easy for everyone to wear but definitely a good colour for layering and the summer. It’s fairly shimmery on its own, almost opally.