LipSense Trio (Honey Rose) Lip Color, Glossy Gloss and Ooops Remover Set

by LipSense

Note: There is cosmetic alcohol inside, maybe you feel burn lips, which is normal. It feel fine after a couples of applications. Burning sensation is part of the exfoliation process and is completely normal. Your lips will dry and exfoliate for a few days. This helps to get off any waxy residue from other products and allow the product to stay on for an extended time. This is also why it is very important to use the lip sense gloss on top of the color and not use any other products

0.25 fl oz / 7.4 ml; Long - lasting; LipSense Collection; Kissproof

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LipSense Trio (Honey Rose) Lip Color, Glossy Gloss and Ooops Remover Set!
Pomona, CA
Aside from the alcohol which makes applying the liquid lip color sting on my chapped lips, I love this trio. The color stays on my lips for so long and even when I drink or eat. The gloss gives another layer or look if you want variety (instead of just matte). The oops remover is just okay. I don’t think it’s essential.
Cottage Grove
LipSense Trio (Honey Rose) Lip Color, Glossy Gloss and Ooops Remover Set uploaded by Lyndsey S.
This color has been on since 9am and it hasn’t budged! It’s not 5pm! The glossy gloss has vitamin e in it and it feels heavenly on my dry lips. I’ve been using the Gloss by itself at night and it’s made a huge difference!
Oklahoma City
I really want to love this. It looks so good on other people and it really does last ALL DAY. It doesn't move at all. But, it dries my lips out and makes them look so crackly, even with the gloss. Plus it's just a lot of work to apply and remove. Cool product, just not something I can get into.
Bryan
love the colour, however I have yet to achieve their claim of being transfer proof and long lasting. I wear it to work, eat my lunch and it’s splotchy. It’s cool, I reapply and I’m good for the rest of the day, it’s nice for special occasions where there’s no food involved.
Christiansbrg, VA
Lipsense is a revolution. These lipsticks stay put for 8-12 hours... guaranteed. Incredible value, and once you work out how much more you get compared to other brands... it’s not too pricey at all. It’s easy to learn how to apply, 10/10 would recommend to any woman tired of reapplying lipstick every few hours.
MILTON
Stays on all day! I love to mix colors! I always stayed with light colors, but im actually trying more dramatic colors with lipsence, and i love it! They have lots of colors to select from, and seasonal colors, which is nice!
Kirkville, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Never budged from my lips. And I didn’t have to reapply even once! I’ll never give up my Lipsense. 4-18 hour wear and pigmented like crazy