MakeupLip MakeupLipstickLipSense

by LipSense

Kit includes 1 Mulled Wine lipstick 1 Matte gloss 1 oops remover. Picture shows 3 thin layers of cocoa topped with matte gloss. LipSense is the premier product of SeneGence and is unlike any conventional lipstick, stain or color. As the original...

Does this color run? I know some of the colors seem to run out on the skin and look broken up or have jagged edges ..do the darker colors do that with this brand?
Start your review of Lipsense MULLED WINE with MATTE gloss and cool undertones Starter Kit includes color, gloss and oops remover!
Ashlee M.
Eustis, FL
I love this color. It’s beautiful for fall/winter and is a deep shade of burgundy. This lip color lasts me all day to wear and I have no problem removing it with the oops remover and toothpaste from brushing my teeth.
Dayla B.
Powell, OH
I have never found a lipstick that would last more than an hour without reapplying until someone had turned me on to lipsense. This will last me a while 10 hour shift if not more. I think I own over a dozen colors now. I also love the different options for glosses as well! ❤️
Jill C.
Troy, MI
I'm not a huge fan of the matte gloss, it feels too dry. Mulled wine is an amazing color though! Rich burgundy/deep red.
Jesscilla U.
Colorado Springs
I love this color out of all colors used. Lipsense is amazing because you are able to go about your day with any smudge or smears & being a mom this is highly needed
Mary W.
Lakewood, OH
Lipstick never stays on me, so when my daughter said she found one that stays on even through eating & drinking, I had to try it. The price for the kit was more than I usually spend on lipstick, but it was worth it! Make sure you follow the directions (3 coats, a few seconds apart) and keep the gloss covering the color. I was so pleased that the Lipsense stayed on through a awards banquet with dinner, drinks, and dancing, that I bought another color and gloss!
Raven H.
Love this product and this color! Stays on until you use your "oopps" to remove it! Absolutely kiss proff and you can eat and drink with no worries at all! I'm a repeat user and they have many shades and matte and glossy lippies! Highly recommend but you need to get the oops to remove it also (: enjoy #lipsense #fridaynightlooks #friendchella
Katelyn L.
Demopolis, AL
Lipsense is about the only lip product I use. It doesn’t run!! My husband said this color was too dark, but I think it’s all about preference. Make sure you have the oops remover for this one lol! I wore it for about 8 hours before it started flaking off and needing to be redone. That includes eating and drinking. It’s awesome!
Lisa F.
Hickory
One of the BEST lip products I’ve ever used! Make sure you exfoliate your lips regularly. It’s stays on for HOURS without reapplying. Sometimes you just want to put some of the gloss on to rehydrate. Something that doesn’t smudge or wear off.. hands down best.
FELECIA M.
Land O Lakes, FL
This lipstick doesn't come off. It sting on the first application. You do have to reapply but not often. I wish I could just buy it from the company and not a rep.
Toni M.
Beautiful color... and it REALLY stays put! I mean, really, it does. It's nearly impossible to remove it. Without running alcohol, it can last for 3-4 days. It's easy to apply and feels natural. I'm a lifer for Lipsense!I would certainly recommend this.