BeautyLipLip MakeupSenegence
LipSense Liquid Lip Color, Fly Girl, 025 fl oz / 74 ml

LipSense Liquid Lip Color, Fly Girl, 0.25 fl oz / 7.4 ml

by Senegence

LipSense is the premier product of SeneGence and is unlike any conventional lipstick, stain or color. As the original long-lasting lip color, it is waterproof, does not kiss-off, smear-off, rub-off or budge-off! Create your own color palette by...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LipSense Liquid Lip Color, Fly Girl, 0.25 fl oz / 7.4 ml!
Courtney W.
Mound, MN
LipSense Liquid Lip Color, Fly Girl, 0.25 fl oz / 7.4 ml uploaded by Courtney W.
LipSense stays on!! Sealed with gloss, this stuff is great. Fly Gurl is a great red shade. Seems a bit scary at first, but it is so pretty on!
Dianna P.
La Porte, TX
LipSense Liquid Lip Color, Fly Girl, 0.25 fl oz / 7.4 ml uploaded by Dianna P.
I have a real strong love and hate relationship with LipSense. The only thing I like about it is that it stays on and does not smudge. I hate that it looks flat, and you constantly have to put on lip gloss so it does not dry out. Even with the front, there is no dimension to the lipstick 💄. I wish it were not flat because I have not found another lipstick that holds like this one 💋.
Jordan P.
Meansville, GA
LipSense Liquid Lip Color, Fly Girl, 0.25 fl oz / 7.4 ml uploaded by Jordan P.
Lipstick that lasted me all day! Yes please. I have two kids and I love to eat and drink. So a lipstick that’s comes off and has to be reapplied all day is a no go. This lipstick will last me at least 10 hours if not longer. The downside is it takes a minute to apply and first time users it can sting a little if your lips are dry. Otherwise no complaints for me! Price is a little high but when you compare to all day lip where it evens out.
Heidi H.
N Hollywood, CA
LipSense Liquid Lip Color, Fly Girl, 0.25 fl oz / 7.4 ml uploaded by Heidi H.
LipSense Liquid Lip Color, Fly Girl, 0.25 fl oz / 7.4 ml uploaded by Heidi H.
I absolutely love these lipsticks. They come in so many colors and they last all day! They will seriously not come off. My only issue is that they dry out your lips so I don’t recommend them for everyday use.
Ericka R.
It is a great color. I am obsessed with lipsense it is my go to lip product. Fly girl is a great, fun, summer or fall color.
Ashley-Lauren D.
Yucca Valley, CA
LipSense Liquid Lip Color, Fly Girl, 0.25 fl oz / 7.4 ml uploaded by Ashley-Lauren D.
Better color then what I imagined based off multiple photo shade comparisons. Great for the true sexy red lips look. Long lasting. Choice for finished look like gloss, matte...LipSense
Amanda  S.
Osceola, AR
Fly girl is my perfect red. This will last until you get a priest to perform an exorcism. You do have to keep it moist though, or it will peel.
Torrie F.
Roswell, NM
Five stars all the way. Make sure your lips are hydrated before applying because the cosmetic grade alcohol in each bottle can burn if not. I love that you just apply, let dry, and apply as many layers as you want until you reach the desired color. Add a gloss on top to seal in the color and you almost can’t get it off without a remover. Longest lasting lip color I have ever used.
Salena S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
One of the most vibrant and stunning reds I have ever come across - and it stays for HOURS! It is a flat red, which means no sheen, no glitter - just a gorgeous true red that won't budge from your lips.
Carla W.
Maynardville, TN
If you ever want to feel like a super hot mama, then Fly Girl is your color. I had NEVER worn red before Fly Girl. I felt SO sexy, I couldn't stand myself. LipSense is a long lasting lip color. So, you dont have to check your lips after every sip or bite.

Looking for your answer?