LipSense Liquid Lip Color, Bombshell, 0.25 fl oz / 7.4 ml uploaded by Allie H.LipSense Liquid Lip Color, Bombshell, 0.25 fl oz / 7.4 ml uploaded by Amanda D.

BY LIPSENSE

LipSense is the premier product of SeneGence and is unlike any conventional lipstick, stain or color. As the original long-lasting lip color, it is waterproof, does not kiss-off, smear-off, rub-off or budge-off! Create your own color palette by... see more...

Kendall H.
I have very fair skin and this color always makes me look almost sickly because it washes my lips out so much. That being said, the hold is just as good as the other colors, that I love. Just avoid it if you are within the lightest 2 (fair, light, etc.) colors of every foundation company. I ended up giving it to my sister who is about 2 shades darker (usually in the beige area of foundation) in foundation color than I am and it is a gorgeous nude on her.
Brittney A.
Hollister, CA
So I thought lipsense was going to be another product that people are trying to make a quick buck off of. I can’t express how impressed I was with the quality of this product and how beautiful the color was! It lasted all day (well a couple days until I scrubbed off) and looked beautiful. Once you get over the initial smell and burning sensation, it’s a great product. I bought a few more colors
Allie H.
St Louis, MO
This is one of my favorite pink neutrals of all time, and definitely my favorite from SeneGence. When paired with matte gloss, it looks a lot darker, which is nice for a professional look (LipSense by SeneGence Gloss (Matte)). I also own the glitter version!
Kaitlynn V.
Canada
This product does as it says it does and lasts all day. It's definitely nice for work or a long day out where you can't check your makeup often. However it's a pain to get off. Like literally, it can hurt how much you have to scrub your lips, but I'm alright with that if it stays put all day. It does leave your lips feeling soft and works as an exfoliator. Not a great shade range, I bought 3 shades (marketted as a pinky nude, a coral, and a peach/copper) and all of the colours seem fairly similar.
Brooke K.
Kirkland Lake
This is perfect for layering with darker/brighter colours if that’s not what you’re feeling that day!
Shannon M.
Carleton Place
Love this one as a stand alone as well as a topper for my other LipSence colours. Highly recommend.

back