LipSense Liquid Lip Color

by LipSense

The premier product for SeneGence®, LipSense (The Original Long-Lasting Lip Color) is a patented, amazing departure from conventional lipsticks and lip colors. LipSense is versatile in that you can mix shades to create a number of effects.

• Unique product is waterproof and does not kiss off, smear off, rub off, or budge off!
  • Does not dry out your lips – it works to restore the moisture content
  • Color lasts anywhere between 4 and 18 hours

Application Techniques:
For best results, LipSense® products must be applied to clean, dry lips. For a more defined, finished look, use LinerSense® before applying the lip color. LipSense® needs to be shaken horizontally prior to application. LipSense® is applied by using a layering technique. Here is how to apply LipSense®:
Step 1: After placing color onto the wand, begin application at the corner of mouth, (usually) using the longest length of the applicator. Keep lips apart, and follow the natural shape of lips starting at the outer corner of the mouth. With one continual stroke, apply one layer of color from one corner to the other corner of the bottom lip, then one layer of color to the top lip. Apply the color, moving the applicator in one continuous direction versus going back and forth like you would with lipstick.
Step 2: Repeat Step 1 two more times, so that you have a total of 3 layers of LipSense® applied to your lips. Let each layer set for a few seconds before proceeding to the next, and do not press lips together. It is not recommended to apply more than three layers of color.
Step 3: When the application of the third layer of color is complete and the color has set, apply one of the LipSense® Moisturizing Glosses over the final layer. Do not press lips together until the moisturizing gloss has been applied onto the last layer of lip color. After applying the gloss, press your lips together to smooth in the moisture rich gloss and enjoy the glorious look and feel of this long-lasting, advanced color technology!

LipSense® Liquid Lip colors are removed by using Ooops!™ Color Remover or liquid Fooops!®
SenseCosmetics® Color Remover.

Alcohol Denat., Acrylates Octylacrylamide Copolymer, PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Isostearyl Alcohol, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Isodonis Japonicus Leaf/Stalk Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Mica, Benzoic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Citronellol, Galactoarabinan, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Palmitic Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163),Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380),Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Why does it burn ?
What’s your favorite lip stain brand? I really like my Luv It by LipSense.
What can I use other than the glossy gloss if I don’t want to continue using LipSense’s?
Start your review of LipSense Liquid Lip Color!
Dayton
LipSense Liquid Lip Color uploaded by Courtney G.
I wear lipstick every single day and when Lipsense first came out, I was intrigued! It took a couple weeks for my lips to get used it and for the color to stay on all day but after those first few weeks, it’s amazing! I’m an RN and can work an entire 12.5 hour shift and my lips still look as fresh as they did when I started my shift without needed to reapply or even touch up! The lipgloss is key! I’ve literally had so many compliments on my lipstick and people are truly shocked when I show them it doesn’t come off at all! I’m wearing Strawberry Shortcake in the photo. Caramel Apple is another favorite!
Glen Burnie, MD
Review for: Aussie Rose
This is such a nice color on the lips that goes with many colors of clothing. If you follow the steps for application, the color stays on for hours. Just be sure to keep the gloss handy or your lips will be pretty dry.
Georgia
Review for: Mauve Ice
These are probably some of the most amazing lipsticks you can buy. They dont sell them in stores though,  you have to get them from a distributor.  They will not smudge or budge no matter what you are eating or drinking. It is a two step process . In order for it to work you apply at least 2 or 3 layers of color and let your lips dry in between layers , after that you must apply a  top coat to seal in the color. Amazing!
I go back and forth with this product. For a long lasting lipstick, I can wear it for about 3-4 hours before it starts to wear off. I have seen other people wear it much longer term, but for me it doesn't last that long. It burns slightly due to a medical grade alcohol in it, which is worse if you have dry lips. Otherwise, nice color (Sandstone) and doesn't smudge. Nice packaging that doesn't open in my purse.
Pomona , CA
LipSense Liquid Lip Color uploaded by Yesenia S.
Review for: Lexie Bear-y
I’m a huge fan of Lipsense lipsticks! I have about 5 for every occasion! They’re great because they have glossy and matte options to wear it with. I’m a mom of two little ones and it’s the best because they truly stay on alllll day! Loving this color too because it’s A nice medium berry color and great for all skin types
Fenton, MI
LipSense Liquid Lip Color uploaded by Krysten H.
I love using my lipsense when I have a long event. I know it will last all night through eating and drinking without having to worry. It can be drying however, so I do use a lip scrub and chapstick before I apply lipsense to prep my lips. I can easily remove it with the lipsense remover!
LipSense is a wonderful lip product. It does exactly what it claims by lasting all day. It is a process to apply because of the need for three layers and drying in between. Although a process, you still won't have to reapply throughout the day. I always use this product for special occasions. The best everyday color is Praline Rose.
West Unity
I'm obsessed. There's no other way to say it. I have every red ever made and waaaaay to many other colors. I love that they are long lasting and that the color of glosses can give you a whole new color. I also like that you can layer different colors to create custom looks too. Plus, no transfer! Hello smooches on chubby little cheekies with no mama lips left behind!
Review for: Luv It, Caramel Apple, Heartbreaker, Blu-Red, Aussie Rose, Bombshell, Pink Champagne, Apple Cider, Napa, Mauve Ice, Lexie Bear-y, Dawn Rising, Plum Pretty, Dark Pink, Other
I have so many colors and I love that it doesn’t end up on your teeth. Lasts really long. The scent is a bit chemical. The feeling on your lips isn’t awesome. And when it starts to fade after a long period of time it is an ugly fade. But it’s super long lasting and there are so many shades to choose from.
Lagrange, GA
I love this lipstick! It stays on and it does not budge. I was in the market for a long lasting lipstick to wear on my wedding day. I didn't want to smear it on my dress or have to reapply often. So when I found this product I decided to get a trial size from one of the vendors on Ebay. I chose the color 'Crimson'. It does tingle when you first apply it but it goes away after a bit. You do have to apply three coats, letting it dry in between coats before you apply the final layer of gloss. I gave it four stars because it is so pricey but all in all it is a good splurge and very recommended. I probably wont use it as a day to day but rather save it for those special occasions. I want to get additional colors but the price point on them is the only thing keeping me on the fence. I found that during the course of the entire day I did have to reapply the gloss which was ok and it made my lips feel really supple. One of my concerns was removing the lipstick. I just used plain soap and water and it was off! I've tried other brands that claim to stay all day and removing those was always a hassle and left my lips feeling raw and chapped, but not this brand. It came off easily without any flaky traces or residue. LipSense by SeneGence Lipsense Glossy Gloss
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Georgetown, IN
10 months ago
Minh-Thuy N. • 6 months ago
If you find them at GOOB pricing, they're alright. But not full retail in my opinion.