LipSense
GOLD CHAMPAGNE

Lipsense GOLD CHAMPAGNE

by LipSense

Lipsense Color MUST be used with Lipsense gloss to seal the color. It will not work with other glosses or chapstick.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lipsense GOLD CHAMPAGNE!
Jenny •.
Kennett Sq, PA
Review for: SeneGence Lipsense Bundle - Gold Champagne Lip Color, Glossy Gloss and Ooops! Lip Color Remover
I love using the gloss for moisture with a bit of color! I love the color stains too but if you just want a little bit the gloss is the perfect go to
Shannon V.
Bonaire
I like how well it stayed on. I don’t like the burning feeling at first and found it to be a little sticky.
Melissa L.
TUCSON, AZ
With proper application, Senegence Lipsense does last all day. The color selection is amazing, although I go back to a few favorites. Their glosses provide long lasting hydration.

Looking for your answer?