Lipsense Glossy Gloss uploaded by Tiffany N.Lipsense Glossy Gloss uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY LIPSENSE

Lipsense color WATERPROOF SMUDGEPROOF KISSPROOF see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rose L.

I did not like this product at all, this sealer tastes and smells all chemical. First its a lot of work, as in you have to remember to swipe the lipstick in one direction and apply three coats. This is very sticky, your lips will stick together. Then you have to apply a sealer of gloss or matte, which does take away the stuck together lips. But, the chemical smell from the top coats was too strong for me. I was not happy with this product's application of process nor the chemical smells, it just doesn't smell pretty.
Katie P.
I Love LipSense and one of the best things about it is the Glossy Gloss. SeneGence makes 12 different glosses you can use on top of any LipSense color. They are so hydrating!
I always hated glosses. They were sticky and gross. But not this gloss. LipSense gloss is extremely hydrating. I no longer use store bought chapstick. I use the LipSense glossy gloss even if im not wearing a LipSense color that day.
LipSense is so amazing I now sell it. I sell it because I love it and it works. Contact me if your interested in trying it!
Holly P.
Novi
My favorite by far. Life wearing this with and without LipSense. Makes my lips feel so soft and hydrated all the time. If I don't have my lip balm around before bed I will put this one so my lips feel good in the morning
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
If you buy lipsense , GET THIS GLOSS! It is very hydrating and adds a great looking finish for the lipsticks ! When you purchase a lip stick it comes with a gloss, so I would defiantly recommend getting this one!
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
Love this stuff! Keeps everything moisturizer and looking glossy. Really a good product to have especially if you have lip sense colors. This is what keeps everything together. I would recommend.
veth. t.
Mobile
It helps a lot to finally get rid of my dry chapped lips. It moisturize my lips very well. And it makes a good finish as a last layer for Lipsense color. Love the product!
Ianthia B.
Fort Bragg, NC
All of the lipsense brand glosses are amazingly hydrating. My favorite is their opal gloss as it gives you some color with out a lipstick!
Melinda G.
Villa Rica, GA
Gotta have the glossy gloss if you’re gonna wear your LipSense! The key to helping it stay all day and keeping those lips moisturized.
Margaret M.
The glossy gloss is the perfect finish to the lipsense color. It instantly takes your color from tacky to smooth with a bit of shine!
Tessin F.
Dayton
Love this stuff! I am on my second tube and will order it again. It makes my lips feel great and locks the color in perfectly.