Lipsense Glossy Gloss

by LipSense

Lipsense color WATERPROOF SMUDGEPROOF KISSPROOF

Doo you like lipscence?
How hydrating is this close?
Hi, I was wondering if Lip-sense is worth the hype I see all over the internet? Also do you have to have a color or is there just a gloss you can use for the day?
Start your review of Lipsense Glossy Gloss!
veth C.
Mobile, AL
It helps a lot to finally get rid of my dry chapped lips. It moisturize my lips very well. And it makes a good finish as a last layer for Lipsense color. Love the product!
Monica S.
Richmond, VA
This lipstick is the best! Last all day as it says. You just use the base and top glossy gloss and you are done. It can dry your lips but after couple of times of use it will not be a problem. Great inversion!
Rose L.
1,785 reviews

I did not like this product at all, this sealer tastes and smells all chemical. First its a lot of work, as in you have to remember to swipe the lipstick in one direction and apply three coats. This is very sticky, your lips will stick together. Then you have to apply a sealer of gloss or matte, which does take away the stuck together lips. But, the chemical smell from the top coats was too strong for me. I was not happy with this product's application of process nor the chemical smells, it just doesn't smell pretty.

Madison C.
Spanish Fort, AL
Lipsense Glossy Gloss uploaded by Madison C.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I, of course, use it with my lip sense color product but honestly it’s the best lip gloss I’ve ever tried. I use with with pretty much any lip color. It isn’t sticky, it feels GREAT on my lips, and it look so cute on!! I totally recommend if you haven’t tried it already!!
tracie O.
Adelanto, CA
Really love this gloss. Not greasy, sticky filmy etc. It's like the perfect formula. Except the price is absolutely outrageous and I will never buy it again lol
Jen B.
Baltimore, MD
Love this gloss not only does it seal in your color to keep it on but it’s also good on its on to keep from getting chapped or dry without using waxy oil based products my kids love to use it too
Venus L.
Auburn, WA
I love this product it is great and long lasting. I love how it's not too wet like most lip glosses are. It can be a like bit pricey depending on where you buy it from or who you buy it from. it met my expectations because I thought it was too good to be true but it's true.
Cara F.
Tucson, AZ
It’s such a great product! If you aren’t in to a matte finish this gives you that smooth gloss/ shine look it also last decent amount of time. I only suggest that it’s not as sticky but I will continue to buy this product
Crystal R.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product. It's so soothing on your lips. It can tend to feel a bit sticky at first but it truly heals the lips. It can be used alone or with your favorite Lipsense color.
Olivia E.
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
This gloss is great, definitely high shine and hydrating. However I can’t quite say that it’s worth investing in this over another gloss. The way it’s advertised is that this gloss won’t break down the lip sense as quickly as other glosses, but I haven’t noticed much of a difference between this and another lipgloss with the lip sense. It’s not a bad product, but I wouldn’t say you had to definitely use it with your lip sense lipstick. Lipsense Glossy Gloss
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle H.
Naugatuck, CT
il y a 2 ans
Aside from the actual Lipsense Glossy Gloss , has anyone found another good top coat to use with their LipSense by SeneGence ? I personally find reapplying the gloss to be a little tedious. I'd much rather have something similar to a chapstick. I think that would be easier to apply frequently. Any suggestions?
Tana T. il y a un an
I would say the new Satin Matte Glosses would fit that bill. I also noticed I need to apply less gloss now that I take SUUUUUPER good care of my lips.