BY LIPSENSE

Lipsense color WATERPROOF SMUDGEPROOF KISSPROOF see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rose L.

I did not like this product at all, this sealer tastes and smells all chemical. First its a lot of work, as in you have to remember to swipe the lipstick in one direction and apply three coats. This is very sticky, your lips will stick together. Then you have to apply a sealer of gloss or matte, which does take away the stuck together lips. But, the chemical smell from the top coats was too strong for me. I was not happy with this product's application of process nor the chemical smells, it just doesn't smell pretty.
Christi F.
I fell in love with LipSense about a year ago by trying a sample of their Glossy Gloss. It feels like silk when it goes on and your lips truly do feel nourished. It also is high gloss when you first put it on which I love!! It absorbs into your lips pretty quick so I was having to constantly reapply which was a hassle for me and of course with the absorption comes the less high gloss look. If you’re wanting a gloss that’ll nourish and help the health of your lips then the LipSense Glossy Gloss is for you. If you’re wanting a gloss that’ll last then I’d look elsewhere. I would purchase again but only because winter is coming and I want my lips healthy.
Cara F.
Tucson
It’s such a great product! If you aren’t in to a matte finish this gives you that smooth gloss/ shine look it also last decent amount of time. I only suggest that it’s not as sticky but I will continue to buy this product
lindsay y.
Carthage, MO
I love love love this product I use it every day keep my lips moisturized and hydrated. I use it to lock in my gloss color so give it the gloss shine. I use it before I go to bed, I recommend it to all my friend and family, co workers I love selling it and being apart of an amazing business
Aubrey W.
Milan
My lips have never felt so healthy and nourished!! This exeded my expectations.. I figured it would be a good moisturizer but I didn't realize how must moisture it would keep in my lips. I use this at least 3x a day. And I wouldn't trade it for any other lip moisturizer!
Katie P.
I Love LipSense and one of the best things about it is the Glossy Gloss. SeneGence makes 12 different glosses you can use on top of any LipSense color. They are so hydrating!
I always hated glosses. They were sticky and gross. But not this gloss. LipSense gloss is extremely hydrating. I no longer use store bought chapstick. I use the LipSense glossy gloss even if im not wearing a LipSense color that day.
LipSense is so amazing I now sell it. I sell it because I love it and it works. Contact me if your interested in trying it!
Lindsey K.
If you have LipSense products you should definitely have at least one bottle of this. This is what gives your freshly-applied lipstick that "wow" factor and also what helps protect it from things that can cause it to come off (like grease!) I have also heard that this gloss works as a good topcoat for other liquid lipsticks which is awesome. It is very hydrating to my lips and is actually kind of nice on it's own if you are more of a lip gloss person.
Kaytlyn H.
I love glossy gloss. It is extremely moisturizing and I love wearing it even without the color. I don't feel it has a smell but everyone is different. I like to have a few of these on hand at all times.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Amazing gloss. This helps my LipSense Color stay longer and gives me so much moisture for my lips. It applies like a regular gloss and lasts just as long if not longer. Has amazing ingredients as well (Shea butter)!
Jacqueline S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
SeneGence Glossy Gloss is insanely moisturizing. Whether you are using it all day reapplying to keep your color intact, or using it on bear lips, it works great to keep your lips hydrated. I have not experienced dry, flaky lips since using glossy gloss and the lip balm. Order through an independent distributor like me @Jacqueline's Lipstick Junkies!!