LipSense by SeneGence .....is it actually long lasting? Does it smudge?
Murray - il y a 8 mois

6 answers

LipSense really is long lasting. It’s smudge proof, budge proof, waterproof, kiss proof.....life proof, really lol. I’m a distributor, but i only signed up for the discounts, so i don’t sell it. This product is what got me into wanting to learn how to do my make up. I was never into makeup until i tried this. Nutmeg was my very first color and i was hooked! They have so many colors and a lot of different glosses to choose from. Their foundation and cream to powder shadows are also budge proof and sweat proof. I really love their makeup line. I don’t use any other brand. The shadows are so versatile. They can be used on the lips, as well as contour, blush, brows, and highlight. I’ll attach a photo of my full senegence face, with the exception of their mascara just cause i don’t have a problem with the brand I’ve been using. The only products i used were the foundation, their setting powder, a few shadows (used for eyelids, bronzer, and brows), the lipsense, and their matte gloss.
il y a 4 mois
It is definitely long lasting as long as you apply the gloss through out the day! I have never had a lip product last through the work day before using it.
il y a 4 mois
As long as you apply it properly ot truly does last long and doesn't smudge
il y a 7 mois
It does not smudge. Truly lasts
il y a 7 mois
It's very long lasting! As long as I don't eat anything super greasy/oily, it will last all day.
il y a 7 mois
It’s actually super cool in that it is for real long lasting and doesn’t smudge at all. I’ve been using this product for a while now, and I’m definitely obsessed lol