Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my friends sells lipsense and is always raving about how good it is, but it's just so expensive! How long does it last? Does it smell bad? Is it truly transfer proof?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
3 weeks, 1 day ago
It lasts a long time but varies person to person. It is truly transfer proof though!
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
2 months, 2 weeks ago
It really does last a long time! For me, if I apply the gloss enough through out the day, it lasts a full work day (about 10 hours for me). By the end of the day, it's still on, but just doesn't look quite as fresh. It does smell awful... That's one thing I don't love about it haha. But transfer proof! More so than anything I've used. Sometimes a few little flakes come off, but usually just the gloss transfers, not the actual color. I drink coffee, eat, etc and it doesn't transfer to my mug. I'm wearing Aussie Rose in my profile pic!
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Gerald, MO
2 months, 2 weeks ago
For the amount of product you get, it's hands down cheapest. One tube of LipSense will last you several months and that is if you wear it everyday! You will need more gloss possibly in a couple months, but the color will last 4-6. They also offer money back guarantee...you won't get that from Revlon.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Florence, AL
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Truly truly the best ever!! It last all day and does not have any harsh chemicals which I love. At first you go through an exfoliation stage, if you make it through that it will last so much longer. I would also watch videos so you put it on correctly. I made many mistakes the first few times. As far as being transfer proof. This picture is after about four hours (or more) of application. It went through like a kajillion kissing wedding pictures and a McDouble.... hahahaha it lasted all day. I actually had to scrub it off when we got to the hotel that night.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
2 months, 2 weeks ago
This is all I wear on my lips it lasts all day and I live in California and it is hot! it is worth the money and it is truly transfer proof if you seal it in with the gloss
Daveaux R.
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
2 months, 3 weeks ago
It literally has 7 times the amount of Revlon color stay, so when you think of it that way. It's not expensive at all. WELL worth the price in my opinion :) Lasts about 10-12 hours on me, and I'm a dance teacher so I'm sweating and talking constantly through out the day.
Mjellma B.
Mjellma B.
Prishtina , Pristina district
2 months, 3 weeks ago
You can watch beaty gurus in youtube use it all day so you can have kind of your own thought about them
Shana W.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
2 months, 3 weeks ago
It does last but it smells like alcohol and burns when applying, it also is transfer proof as long as you seal it with the gloss, if your looking for a good liquid lipstick id go with gerard cosmetics or wet n wild they are comfortable and do not burn or smell
Jennifer A.