MakeupLipSense
by SeneGence (Praline Rose)

LipSense by SeneGence (Praline Rose)

by LipSense

Apply to clean, dry lips. For a defined look, line with LinerSense first. With lips parted, apply LipSense in one direction beginning with outside corner of the mouth. Spread color in a fluid, sweeping motion across lips to opposite corner (do not move...

What is everyone’s favorite Senegence gloss color?
Start your review of LipSense by SeneGence (Praline Rose)!
Eunice L.
Buford, GA
Beautiful color!! Looks good on warm and cool skin tones. Looks really good when you first apply it. Because it is supposed to be a super long lasting lipcolor(which it is) it does smell like paint but the smell goes away. It may or may not sting your lips depending on how sensitive/dry they are. The color is a perfect neautral rose and lasts pretty much all day. I noticed it does start to break down if you eat oilier foods. Overall it is really beautiful but because of the intensely long lasting nature of the product it can leave your lips dry at the end of the day and I wouldn't wear it on my lips every day.
Tonya R.
Carlsbad, NM
LipSense by SeneGence (Praline Rose) uploaded by Tonya R.
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Praline Rose)
So I recently bought Lipsense - I got a starter kit and it included the lip color; gloss; and remover (to take off the color at the end of the day.) I started off with clean lips- added 3 coats of the Lipsense praline color/ a pretty rosy color that’s also light and neutral. Let it dry in between. When it was all dry I added the gloss and kept the gloss with me to reapply. Did a quick touch up at lunch because for some reason other people can keep lipstick on but I can’t lol- and my lips are pale without something on them. This pic is toward the end of my work day :) lipstick still on and looks pretty good! Feels good too! Life it and will use it again and again!
Tessin F.
Dayton
Love the color and consistency. The color last all day. There is quite a bit of product. I will buy this color again.
Stevie S.
Mount Holly, NC
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Praline Rose)
LipSense is my FAVORITE lip brand. The first few times you use it, be prepared for dry/flaky skin on your lips. This means the product is working! If you continue use, your lips will be so smooth. Trust the process!
Lisa F.
Hickory
One of my favorite colors through LipSense is praline rose. I don’t really like pinks tones as much but this color took me by surprise. I’ve purchased this color numerous times... still haven’t gotten tired of it.
Taylor B.
Pardeeville, WI
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Praline Rose)
This was the first shade of lipsense I purchased and it is amazing! Easy to apply, clean, and lasts all day. I love the tone of this neutral. On me it’s a mauve/nude. The initial investment is higher than other lip colors but it has lasted me forever and oz for oz the price is comparable. LipSense by SeneGence (Praline Rose)
Fernanda B.
San Diego
Love all my LipSense colors. Love this color all year long! Love how long it lasts and how it doesn’t smudge on my cup/glass/mug or when I kiss my kids or husband. Most of all, I love that it’s a vegan lipstick and no animals have been used or harmed to make/test this product.
Corey U.
Marcy, NY
Perfect color, not too bold but enough to make a statement. I have a fair complexion so I can’t get away with dark colors. Love the all day wear - no need to reapply. Amazing and obsessed!
Rebekah T.
Ironton
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Praline Rose)
This is honestly my go to lipstick. I can put this on in the morning, workout, works for eight hours, eat all the food, and drink cups and cups of coffee, and this stuff doesn't budge. I will say it lasts better with the gloss on top, but also stays without it. The only downside would be the smell and the sting. When I first started wearing it the product when tingle/burn. I do not have that problem now though. Totally worth it!
Joanne A.
Coconut Creek , FL
LipSense by SeneGence (Praline Rose) uploaded by Joanne A.
LipSense by SeneGence (Praline Rose) uploaded by Joanne A.
Purchased at: eBay
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Praline Rose)
I absolutely LOVE #lipsense & wouldn’t be mad at a Lipsense #voxbox 💜🙏🏼 esp the new colors coming out 👄