LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)

by LipSense

Note: There is cosmetic alcohol inside, maybe you feel burn lips, which is normal. It feel fine after a couples of applications. Burning sensation is part of the exfoliation process and is completely normal. Your lips will dry and exfoliate for a few days. This helps to get off any waxy residue from other products and allow the product to stay on for an extended time. This is also why it is very important to use the lip sense gloss on top of the color and not use any other products

Long Lasting lipstick

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)!
Tulsa
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)
I cannot keep enough of this color on hand! It is the perfect nude since I have rather yellow undertones to my skin. It lasts just as long as they claim and can be layered with other colors for even more fun looks!
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)
Love LipSense I love how it doesn’t stain ur lips it stays on 12+ hrs and the have many of beautiful shades that u can combine together and make many other colors honey rose is a good go to
Vinemont , AL
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)
I love this product! It really does stay on all day like it promises! I have seen several other colors I’d like to try but it definitely is pricey! If they could come down in price I think a lot more people would buy it!
Rio Rancho, NM
LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose) uploaded by Nicole T.
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)
Such a beautiful color and lasts all day long without having to reapply! That is something I love since I have kiddos and don’t have time to be constantly be worrying about my lipstick.
Caldwell , ID
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)
This color doesn’t look good on everyone but I like it for when my outfit is brown. This color far exceeded my expectations. The package looks like any other gloss. I would recommend this color to anyone with a cooler complexion.
Starkville
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)
Honey Rose is a fantastic Fall color! It was my favorite all last year. It’s the perfect Fall Nude. It does have a bit of Shimmer, which I really like. lipSence does take getting used to! But once you do, it’s amazing!
Lynco

very satisfied

nice packaging
Inwood
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)
Amazing product that lasted just as described. Apply color and then just keep up on the gloss. True color shades and great choices of glosses
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)
I love this product. It really does last all day! No smudges, or budges. The gloss is not sticky and leaves a nice matte finish.
Lubbock
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)
This is a great product. This stuff lasts all day and is easy to apply. I now own 6 colors and and 4 glosses that I love.