LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)

by LipSense

Note: There is cosmetic alcohol inside, maybe you feel burn lips, which is normal. It feel fine after a couples of applications. Burning sensation is part of the exfoliation process and is completely normal. Your lips will dry and exfoliate for a few days. This helps to get off any waxy residue from other products and allow the product to stay on for an extended time. This is also why it is very important to use the lip sense gloss on top of the color and not use any other products

Long Lasting lipstick

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)!
Inwood
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)
Amazing product that lasted just as described. Apply color and then just keep up on the gloss. True color shades and great choices of glosses
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)
I really really liked this product. The color was exactly what I was looking for. I wish it felt moister. It lasted several hours. The lacking was really nice. Yesxi have bought already several times.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)
Love LipSense I love how it doesn’t stain ur lips it stays on 12+ hrs and the have many of beautiful shades that u can combine together and make many other colors honey rose is a good go to
Tulsa
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)
I cannot keep enough of this color on hand! It is the perfect nude since I have rather yellow undertones to my skin. It lasts just as long as they claim and can be layered with other colors for even more fun looks!
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)
I love this product. It really does last all day! No smudges, or budges. The gloss is not sticky and leaves a nice matte finish.
Cavalier, ND
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)
Nice color just very drying formula I try to mosturize with the glossy gloss but I still end up feeling dry
Lynco

cons: exfoliation process

very satisfied

nice packaging
Rio Rancho, NM
LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose) uploaded by Nicole T.
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)
Such a beautiful color and lasts all day long without having to reapply! That is something I love since I have kiddos and don’t have time to be constantly be worrying about my lipstick.
Vinemont , AL
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)
I love this product! It really does stay on all day like it promises! I have seen several other colors I’d like to try but it definitely is pricey! If they could come down in price I think a lot more people would buy it!
el paso
Review for: LipSense by SeneGence (Honey Rose)
I love this product so much I now sell it as an independent distributor ID#590006 and will not use any other lipstick.

Looking for your answer?