MakeupLipSense
by SeneGence Fly Girl

Lipsense by SeneGence Fly Girl

by LipSense

All products are authentic and sealed for your protection. LipSense is the premier product of SeneGence and is unlike any conventional lipstick, stain or color. As the original, patented, long-lasting lip color, it is waterproof, does not kiss-off,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lipsense by SeneGence Fly Girl!
Ely C.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Lipsense by SeneGence Fly Girl
Let me tell you just how much I love my LipSense colors. First of all they don’t come off on my husband that is a huge deal for him. Second of all they last all day and the colors are beautiful. What else could you want in a color!!! I order mine from a friend I California. Could probably get them closer to me, but it’s just always been habit.
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX
Lipsense by SeneGence Fly Girl uploaded by Jessica T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Lipsense by SeneGence Fly Girl
You won’t be disappointed with this product and color. It’s a bit pricey but worth every penny if you love wearing lip color. I love how bright it is and how long it stays on without and leaves no residue my front teeth or smears. I get so many compliments when I wear this color. 💋
Leah D.
Review for: Lipsense by SeneGence Fly Girl
It is the perfect shade of red. Fun and bold for any occasion, day or night. Very long-lasting.

Looking for your answer?