BY LIPSENSE #2 in Lip Stain

LipSense is the premier product of SeneGence and is unlike any conventional lipstick, stain or color. As the original long-lasting lip color, it is waterproof, does not kiss-off, smear-off, rub-off or budge-off! Create your own color palette by combining colors from over 50 shades.

• SeneGence offers over 60 different colors of LipSense. What is your...15 Answers
  • LipSense by SeneGence anyone know of an easy way to get this off? T...8 Answers
  • I recently discovered Lipsense and love it. The colors I have on or...2 Answers
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently found this stuff and LOVE it!! There is a little bit of a learning curve...application is different, why it stings a little, etc. You can't compare this stuff to normal lipstick though. The alcohol is there to kill the nasties in your tube. I appreciate this, because almost every lip product I've had in a tube has gone bad before I can use it all. Once your lips aren't as dried out (this stuff actually helps exfoliate) then you don't feel that anymore. I'm not sure if your lips are more hydrated because you are constantly using gloss or something on your lips, or because of how you prep your lips before and after wearing this. I make sure now that I exfoliate my lips, probably more often than before I was wearing this. The real selling point for me is that it DOES NOT COME OFF. Sure, you reapply your gloss (this gets less and less as your lips are hydrated too) but I was doing that anyway, and I like the feel of the gloss. Not sticky. Can't wait to try more colors and their eyeshadows too!
Kari V.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Lipsense for a couple of weeks now, and I am absolutely hooked on it! This stuff seriously stays on my lips all day, and even overnight if I reapply the gloss often enough! So, OK, here's my review: To begin with, it can be tricky to apply. I'm still a beginner, so take that into account, but for real, once it's on, it's ON. This means that if you make a mistake, it can be really hard to fix it. Also, for the love of God, read the directions, watch tutorials, etc before you try it! If you don't follow the directions exactly you won't get even coverage! Once it's on, it's there to stay! If you don't reapply the gloss often enough it may start flaking and feel dry, but I've found that as long as I reapply gloss when it starts feeling dry it last forever and looks great. The gloss I feel will be the expensive part! But gloss is no big deal, so for me, I don't mind that part. Overall, I rave about this lip color to anyone who will listen! It's become a must-have for me!!!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I finally was convinced to try Lipsense and now I don't know why I didn't try it sooner. This is one product that I will push and push for people to try. If you love wearing lip color, this is what you need. None of this is over-exaggerated: does not come off (currently wearing it at 5:05 p.m. and put it on at 7:40 this morning), does not transfer to mugs (had coffee twice today), food, teeth, etc.! Colors are $25 (it lasts, no reapplying). Glosses are $15-20. Affordable for what it produces!

Now, other reviewers and users have mentioned patchiness of color coming off here or there, and similar complaints. You have to make sure you take care of your lips - when you are wearing the color, make sure you are continually glossing to keep your lips moisturized. When not wearing color, exfoliate lips at night, wear balm throughout day and at night. Take care of your puckers, people!

Personal color faves - Blu-Red, Bella, Dawn Rising, Party Pink, Purple Reign.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love LipSense. No heavy metals, no waxes, no gmo, no animal testing. It can stay on 4-18 hours. There is an art into applying it but it is not hard. Many experience a tingling sensation the first few times they apply it - here's why - your lips are not used to the kind of moisture that LipSense provides also, the LipSense color has a medical grade alcohol in it to help the color adhere to the lips, the tingling sensation is from the alcohol evaporating into your lips to penetrate the color. It is a little costly, however with cosmetics...you truly get what you pay for. This product is not a lip stain, so to compare it to the $6 Rommel or L'Oréal brands is not a true comparison. You can mix and match lipstick colors to create your own look. The Glossy Gloss is so very hydrating and I wear it every night before bed.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Ok first let me say I am not a distributor nor am I planning to ever become a distributor. I love lipsense! I was skeptical at first but I really wanted to try it and I'm so glad that I did. In the beginning I was a little bit worried that I would not like it I went through what was called the exfoliation process? I didn't get as long as of a wear as I do now, it tingled when applied, and it wouldn't stay on my waterline. I am now a pro at applying and can work a 12 hour shift go home shower eat dinner and the lip color still looks great! I love the different glosses and mixing the colors you can create endless combinations. All of my other lip stains and lipsticks sit in my drawer now. This stuff does not budge or transfer! It really is an amazing product.
Becca T.
Becca T.
Shoreline, WA
I love my LipSense! I have been wearing it for about 2 months now, and have only fallen in love more. I started with a thicker more difficult to master color - Apple Cider - so I had some beginner's issues with the application. It is a few step process that is very different than any other lipstick, so make sure to try it on before you buy to make sure you like it. My supplier is awesome, and because I am having trouble with the initial color I bought she had me try on others and I am in the process of getting a new everyday color. I am excited to branch out and get more because it is so fun (and my hubs is okay with it because it doesn't get on him or accidentally on his stuff!). I highly recommend checking this product out, it is a life changer!
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the praline rose one with the top gloss. So this stuff is no joke ! The lip color does not come off ! It does not smear ! I tried my hardest to rub it off and I even ate greasy foods and it still stayed on. You can only buy from a distributer and the colors are about $25 each and the gloss $20 but if you make good friends with the person you are buying it from they may give you a discount. I usually spend no more than $10 on lip stuff but this is worth the money. The only thing is I can only see in pictures what the color will look like which makes me a bit iffy cuz colors in pictures and in real like can be different so I haven't bought that many colors for that reason.
Maria
Maria
Patrick Afb, FL
Lipsense is now the only lipstick I wear. What I learned is that it is a series of products that must be used together to keep your lips moisturized. If used alone, it will feel dry and flake off. It is not meant to be used alone, it has to be used with their branded lip gloss. The Lipsense and gloss comes in several colors and it takes about 2 weeks to get your lips accustomed to using it. I can get 14 hours wear out of this lipstick. My lips are never dry or chapped! Hands down my holy grail lipstick! The downside is that it is a multi level marketing company, so you have to know someone who sells it. And no I don't sell the stuff, just a customer and fan!
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I was skeptical about this product. I mean it is a bit pricey compared to other lipsticks that are around $5. So I became a distributor in order to see what all the rave was about. At first when you apply the lip color (my favorite is pink Champaign) as recommended it will make your lips tingle. It is because it is helping your lips and protecting them and it has a little bit of alcohol. Then when you add the glossy gloss it makes your lips amazing. This product will last way longer than a regular lip color and will not come off when you eat or drink something. Lasts more than 10+. I absolutely love it! It's worth every cent. Highly recommend!
Laura C.
Laura C.
I've been using Lipsense for about one month and overall I am impressed with the product. The first two weeks using the product your lips will go through an exfoliation process. That basically means you may only get roughly 4 hours of decent wear (the gloss is very moisturizing and helps heal your lips). I average about 6-8 hours of wear, but some women can get up to 18 hours. The alcohol in the product is cosmetic grade alcohol-not the rubbing alcohol in our medicine cabinet. I find the product does last through means and is kiss proof and smudge proof. Product quality is pretty consistent, but I've noticed certain colors may fade faster than others.
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need a lipstick/lip stain that will NOT COME OFF FOR HOURS. Does this realllyyyy work like people have said?
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Crystal River, FL
I have been seeing these vidoes showing how lipsense doesnt smudge or come off easily, so I was wondering how do you get it off?
Allison R.
Allison R.
Shawnee, OK
Looking for something long lasting like lipsense without the price. Suggestions?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to know the truth. Does this burn every time you apply it? For 1...I am aware no one that sells a product wants to admit it burns like fire. For 2-I've never met an alcohol that didn't burn when you rub it on-EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU RUB IT ON. For 3-telling me it's medical grade alcohol is like telling me a banana is organic. At the end of the day, it's still a banana. Clearly I've been worked over with several sales pitches and I'm over it. I just wanna know the truth because it's EXPENSIVE. Seriously. I don't care how long it lasts it's high as a cats back. Lol. Annnnd go!
Kansas B.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm dying to try Lipsense! Is it worth it?