LipSense by SeneGence

LipSense is the premier product of SeneGence and is unlike any conventional lipstick, stain or color. As the original long-lasting lip color, it is waterproof, does not kiss-off, smear-off, rub-off or budge-off! Create your own color palette by combining colors from over 50 shades.

Does lipsense evaporate?
LipSense by SeneGence .....is it actually long lasting? Does it smudge?
Did this burn anyone else on first use?
Start your review of LipSense by SeneGence!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this product and how long lasting it is.last until i remove it! you just have to follow the instructions, 1 swipe 3 coats top with gloss and you're good to go.moisturize your lips with the gloss before eating and whenever you feel your lips needs moisture and you can go on with the day with kiss/transfer proof, smudge proof and long lasting beautiful colored lips! i also have this product in fuscia..love it!in reviews
...used together to keep your lips moisturized. If used alone, it will feel dry and flake off. It is not meant to be used alone, it has to be used with their branded lip gloss. The Lipsense and gloss comes in several colors and it takes about 2 weeks to get your lips accustomed to using it. I can get 14 hours wear out of this lipstick. My lips are never dry or chapped! Hands down my holy grail lipstick! The downside is that it is a multi level marketing company, so you have to know someone who sells it. And no I don't sell the stuff, just a customer and fan!in reviews
...color by changing the gloss that you use!! Some days I want my red to be matte and other days I want it to be high shine and glossy!!!in reviews
...but I've been wearing LipSense daily for four months. I love it! It's smudge proof and kiss proof and I can swim, eat, drink, work out, anything and it stays put. in reviews
Makeup with rennemo M.
Los Angeles
LipSense by SeneGence uploaded by Makeup with rennemo M.
I Love senegence it lasts the reason is burns some people is because it taks off all.the dead skin's and bad stuff on ur lips thats not supposed to be there it really makes ur lips extra plump after useing it for a few months i think from my experience im Obsessed 🔥🔥🔥
Chloe W.
Saginaw, TX
LipSense by SeneGence uploaded by Chloe W.
I LOVE THIS. it's transfer proof and looks so pigmented and amazing ! Makes my lips pop do beautifully. Not too affordable but worth your money! Doesn't dry your lips out at all. LIMITED EDITION LipSense Liquid Lip Color, Hurricane Red, 0.25 fl oz / 7.4 ml
Leslie T.
Eagle Mtn, UT
LipSense by SeneGence uploaded by Leslie T.
Wow. What an awful product. First of all, it burned my lips when I put it on. Not normal! Afterwards, I read reviews where people say they stop feeling the stinging after using it for awhile. Uh...no! It's like when my nephew said dog bones were gross the first few bites then it's not bad. Excuse me? Secondly, it takes several applications to achieve a desired pigment. Yikes. I'd rather spend $25 for a MAC or Fenty lipstick that's highly pigmented. Then, you need a special gloss to add on top if you want a pretty, shiny look like in the pictures posted, you need to buy "glossy gloss". Lastly, you need a color corrector to remove the lipstick...probably because you need to lacquer on so many layers on your face. 0/5 stars, would not recommend.
Julia H.
Seattle, WA
LipSense by SeneGence uploaded by Julia H.
Burns like fire during application but it really doesn’t move at all. I ate dinner and got made out with and still it is perfect.
Kathy M.
Richfld Spgs, NY
LipSense by SeneGence uploaded by Kathy M.
I could not find the lip gloss in color Toffee so I am picking this and hoping my photo shows it clear enough. I am so in love! The gloss lasts about as long as any of them but this one is so not sticky! That is hard to come by! Leaves your lips so super smooth and moisturized and the color is just amazing!!
Samantha P.
Ft Montgomery, NY
LipSense by SeneGence uploaded by Samantha P.
I purchased this from a family member who sells the product. I love the color it’s so beautiful and vibrant and easy to use! It stays all day. My only concern was it burned a little when I applied it. But my lips have never looked better!
Emily H.
Madison, WI
LipSense by SeneGence uploaded by Emily H.
Honestly, this is the best permanent lip color I have found. I tried other brands from Sephora and this one stayed on and had the best variety of colors that suited my lips. While others would wipe off from eating food this one stayed on even through greasy meals.! This is the only lip color for me. Worth the price as your color stays all day.
Kenzie R.
Bixby, OK
Lipsense is awesome! I have always loved the lipstick gave me an extra boost of confidence. The problem was it never stayed on very long so it wasn't worth the time in my routine. That changed when I started using Lipsense. I have several different colors and glosses! They are fun to mix! It did take a week for my lips to exfoliate fully. After that normal wear for me is 8-12 hours!
Brenna K.
Union, KY
LipSense by SeneGence uploaded by Brenna K.
This lipstick last all day, through eating and drinking. It doesn’t come off on my kids when I kiss them either. I will never use another lipstick again!
Stacey S.
Buford, GA
I just recently found this stuff and LOVE it!! There is a little bit of a learning curve...application is different, why it stings a little, etc. You can't compare this stuff to normal lipstick though. The alcohol is there to kill the nasties in your tube. I appreciate this, because almost every lip product I've had in a tube has gone bad before I can use it all. Once your lips aren't as dried out (this stuff actually helps exfoliate) then you don't feel that anymore. I'm not sure if your lips are more hydrated because you are constantly using gloss or something on your lips, or because of how you prep your lips before and after wearing this. I make sure now that I exfoliate my lips, probably more often than before I was wearing this. The real selling point for me is that it DOES NOT COME OFF. Sure, you reapply your gloss (this gets less and less as your lips are hydrated too) but I was doing that anyway, and I like the feel of the gloss. Not sticky. Can't wait to try more colors and their eyeshadows too!

243 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
KARA :.
Murray
il y a 8 mois
LipSense by SeneGence .....is it actually long lasting? Does it smudge?
Megan L. il y a 4 mois
LipSense really is long lasting. It’s smudge proof, budge proof, waterproof, kiss proof.....life proof, really lol. I’m a distributor, but i only signed up for the discounts, so i don’t sell it. This product is what got me into wanting to learn how to do my make up. I was never into makeup until i tried this. Nutmeg was my very first color and i was hooked! They have so many colors and a lot of different glosses to choose from. Their foundation and cream to powder shadows are also budge proof and sweat proof. I really love their makeup line. I don’t use any other brand. The shadows are so versatile. They can be used on the lips, as well as contour, blush, brows, and highlight. I’ll attach a photo of my full senegence face, with the exception of their mascara just cause i don’t have a problem with the brand I’ve been using. The only products i used were the foundation, their setting powder, a few shadows (used for eyelids, bronzer, and brows), the lipsense, and their matte gloss.
Karena R.
Lebanon, TN
il y a 10 mois
Abbey G. il y a 7 mois
I use the E.L.F. Kiss it Goodbye Lip Color Remover, works perfectly!
Erica B.
457 E Warren St
il y a un an
LipSense by SeneGence ? LIP BALM Lip Gloss Moisturizing Moisturize LipSense by SeneGence Why does I feel like my lips are more dry when using this product?
Barbara S. il y a 7 mois
I almost feel like there's an alcohol base to it or something. When I used to use it I was told to not wear regular chapstick and only lipsense gloss with the lip color. I was told that it takes about a week for our lips to get used to the lipsense and may go through a "peeling" process.
Katie L.
Simpsonville, SC
il y a un an
LipSense by SeneGence.....do I really need to use their gloss or is there an alternative ? Also is there a comparable brand ?
Diana M. il y a 7 mois
Their gloss is specifically designed to keep the lipstick on and not transferable. It is super hydrating and I often even wear it on its own. I haven't found another gloss that works with it.