BY LIPPER INTERNATIONAL

Add a classic touch to your kitchen with this set of four cherry wood bowls. These add a unique feel to the dinner table and are ideal for serving soup or salad. see more...

• Are these the size of cereal bowls?1 Answers
  • Can I use this as a serving dish? Is food safe or just for decor?1 Answers
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
They are so pretty ! Great for serving salads in ! Or to use around the house for decorating ! So many different things you can do with them !
Na'ilah S.
Use this as a potpourri bowl. Its beaaaautiful piece for anywhere in the home.
Sara H.
Every time I use these, I am asked where I bought them and get complimented on them. They add a nice natural texture to the kitchen and the table, no matter how casual or formal it is decorated, these always add a special touch. I normally use these for salad but have also used them for munchie finger foods. I'll pull these out to put chocolates in them when we have guests over, in the guest room.
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
I always use these for pasta or salads and bread rolls very easy to clean it always gives my dining table a earthy rustic feels
Amy S.
Big Lake, MN
I absolutely love my wooden serving bowl. I serve salad in mine all of the time and always get many compliments.
Jennifer M.
Abingdon, VA
Stylish for popouri! The wood gives the area a natural feel, but also a rustic feel at the same time!
Brenda C.
This bowl is absolutely gorgeous and would be great to put fruit in or for guests :)
vanessa g.
I like Lipper International Bowl for salad and pastas because it keeps everything in without the food going over the bowl.
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
These beautiful bowls are perfect for salad and they match the teak salad big bowl I have for the table. I hand wash these to keep them looking new. They add a great deal to our table as we entertain. Bowls are tiny. Like small cereal bowls. These beautiful bowls are perfect for salad and they match the teak salad big bowl I have for the table. I hand wash these to keep them looking new. They add a great deal to our table as we entertain.
Aarti J.
Super amazing and absolutely lovely looking bowl...it adds to any kitchen look and so sturdy and prove effective ...recommend it to anyone wishing to buy and also easy to store and fun while serving ....
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
Can I use this as a serving dish? Is food safe or just for decor?
Kayla M.
Decorator Expert
Are these the size of cereal bowls?