BY LIPOZENE

Bernadette G.
Tucson
Not what everyone makes it out to be. At first I thought it was working. It actually seemed to just make me go to the restroom every time I ate. Didnt do anything for my tummy area.
Magen H.
Rossville, GA
As long as you drink alot of water while taking this it is your best friend to have you can eat anything you want and lose alot of weight I lost about 10lbs a week and I love this stuff bc nothing else worked for me but this was the best thing I've ever used!!
Frankie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I bought these pills and I sometimes feel like they work and sometimes feel like they don't. I still have mixed filling about them. I have lost weight but very slowly. I still have a full bottle left so I'll have to continue to take them and see what happens. Let's just hope for the best!
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
It does work for sure, but as the other reviewer said, please read the ingredients and do the research first. I'm shocked I didn't do more research, normally I look up everything before I purchase , and this time I didn't. All it is , is a fiber pill. You can buy the active ingredient as a powder online for pennies to the dollar and I spent $20 bucks on it buying this product. It just shows how companies like to rip people off for $$$
shauna-kaye w.
Bridgeport, CT
This product may work for other people but not for me i gained weight with this product a lot lol and i ate so often when taking this but other people i know took it and lost weight with to metaboup pills with it however if you have pressure problems it will make it high. and give you head aches so be careful and read it very carefully on how to take it
Melissa B.
Read the ingredients. You are paying way too much for a mere fiber pill! Sure it'll make you feel fuller so you eat less, but any fiber pill and a glass of water before a meal will do the same thing.
Talissa G.
I didn't feel or see any results ,,, i payed way to much for it , i was so disappointed and upset waste of time and money .....
Kirsty F.
Columbus , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Didn't seem to work for me. I needed something to curb my hunger and it didn't help with that at all.
Heidi L.
Terre Haute, IN
I see this advertisement all the time. And you buy one you get free bottle but does it really work
Angela W.
Bartonville, IL
Are these worth the money? Do they actually work?
Lourdine S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What other products you used after that actually works?
Erin C.
Are products like this safe for people that may have heart palpitations?
Toni B.
Does this really work? I'm interested in trying it but it's a bit pricey.

back