Lipozene Capsules

by Lipozene

Dietary Supplement Contains: 2 bottles - 30 capsules each Lose pure body fat! Clinical study proves: 78% of weight lost is pure body fat! Helps reduce body fat* Helps reduce weight* Safe and effective* Over 10 million bottles sold ; *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Hello ladies, I have always wondered if these pills actually work. Has anyone had any success with these?
Does it work? Anything to worry about?
Does anyone know if this actually works? Do you need a specific diet?
Start your review of Lipozene Capsules!
Brandon, FL
This product doesn't work. Causes bloating and constipation. Please don't buy Dave your money
Orlando , FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I used this product and I indeed lost weight but the side effects were unbearable
Richton, MS
It's ok it's don't like how the dosage is and the schedule to take them....
It's ok it's don't like how the dosage is and the schedule to take them....
Owen Sound, ON
Over the past two or three years I've gained weight because I haven't been able to work out, due to spinal stenosis impinging the nerves in my back, causing extreme pain. I'm awaiting surgery but until that time I've been reduced to using a wheelchair to go any distance so there won't be any kickboxing or any other exercise in my near future. For this reason I ordered a Lipozene "deal" in hopes that what they say is for real. And as I figured, it doesn't work at all. Of course the commercial is quite possibly accurate about so many people buying the stuff, they just don't mention how many people were refunded. Taking the pills before each meal made me more conscious of what I ate so I was probably eating a more healthful diet than normal (though my normal was fairly healthy anyway) but I still didn't lose any weight until after my surgery, when I could walk again. So, no, it isn't something I'd recommend to anyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...