Lipozene Capsules uploaded by Jamie P.Lipozene Capsules uploaded by Tamisha P.

BY LIPOZENE

Dietary Supplement Contains: 2 bottles - 30 capsules each Lose pure body fat! Clinical study proves: 78% of weight lost is pure body fat! Helps reduce body fat* Helps reduce weight* Safe and effective* Over 10 million bottles sold ; *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• Does anyone know if this actually works? Do you need a specific d...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these, ive heard good stuff from people who stuc...5 Answers
  • i need something that will compliment a 1000 calo... Be the first to answer!
taylor j.
San Diego, CA
This stuff literally helped me lose 80lbs of baby weight. now I'm pregnant again and will be hoping to receive this again as a present. seriously you guys, it's amazing!
Aaliyah G.
Richton, MS
It's ok it's don't like how the dosage is and the schedule to take them....
Lena P.
Winston Salem, NC
This is not a magic pill but it did help me with overeating like it was supposed to do. Most reviews left were from people who probably only wanted to lose 5 to 10 lbs and the bottle and commercial state that it is for those who have 50 or lbs to lose. I didn't take 2 pills 3 times a day, I only took 1 before breakfast and 2 before lunch and drank lots and lots of water. With light exercise, I did lose almost 20 lbs in 3 weeks. The downside is that if you overeat, you pay for it dearly with the worst stomach cramps ever and constant trips to the bathroom. Giving it 3 stars because after finishing the bottle, it seems as though my stomach shrank because I can only eat so much versus before when I had a bottomless pit for a stomach.
Belinda T.
Bronx, NY
It's really works however once you stop using it the water comes back and harder to get rid of with the pills so it becomes addictive to just stay the way you would like
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
I had a manager at an old job who was pretty heavy, mainly in the chest. Well, I went off to college for about 5 months, came home, and she had to have lost about 50 pounds. I asked her what she did and she told me she took Lipozene. She told me I could get it at Wal-Mart. I decided to try it out. It was only $20 for a package of 2 bottles. I didn't stick with it. I tried it for a week and didn't really notice a difference in my eating habits or energy. I hate diet supplements that make you take a ridiculous amount daily. Like: take 3 capsules, 3 times daily. That is 9 pills a day!
Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL
My mother ordered these and they kept sending her bottles despite canceling so I ended up with the bottles to try but didn't get passed a few days. They're a simple fiber pill to fill up your stomach and cause you to eat less. You should take them thirty minutes before eating. I followed the directions and ended up OVEREATING. These pills caused me to eat five times more than I normally would. They caused a never-ending pit in my stomach that food wasn't filling no matter how much I stuffed in my face.
Cristina M.
Marshall, MO
Lipozene is a product i have tried but there are many side effects that you should worry about. definitely do you homework on these pills and makes sure you are safe. Side effects from this pill don't happen to every one but definitely an okay product.
Victoria G.
San antonio, TX
Is there a zero star option? I can't believe I was duped into buying this several years ago. The main "solution" this diet pill gave was to drink a glass of water before and a glass of water after each "pill" (3 times a day). Plus recommends drinking a lot of water during the day. Pretty much a fiber pill and a water flush. The only weight you're going to lose on this is the weight in your wallet.
Hillary M.
Nothing. Not a gram of weight loss. But!!! I did get really swollen and constipated for a few days so there's that. Oh wait that's a bad thing. Never mind this product was a huge waste of time and money and the waste had zero effects on my waist so NO. NOT A RECOMMEND PRODUCT from me.
Tiffany P.
For one thing, you'll be jittery as all get out plus you'll feel like your heart is beating out of your chest. You may lose some weight (with diet & exercise) but to me, the side effects aren't worth it.
Annii V.
Has anyone tried these, ive heard good stuff from people who stuck ti this?
Tiffany P.
Did anyone have any lasting side effects from using this product?
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Fitspiration Expert
Does anyone know if this actually works? Do you need a specific diet?
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Fitspiration Expert
Did anyone else taking this product get awful stomach pains, queezy or feeling dizzy?
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
My most basic question is does this product work? Does it leave you feeling sick to your stomach? Do you risk the gross bathroom surprises that some other diet pills present?