Lipozene Capsules

by Lipozene

Dietary Supplement Contains: 2 bottles - 30 capsules each Lose pure body fat! Clinical study proves: 78% of weight lost is pure body fat! Helps reduce body fat* Helps reduce weight* Safe and effective* Over 10 million bottles sold ; *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Hello ladies, I have always wondered if these pills actually work. Has anyone had any success with these?
Does it work? Anything to worry about?
Does anyone know if this actually works? Do you need a specific diet?
Start your review of Lipozene Capsules!
Massapequa Pk, NY
I’ve never use these and never well but as a dietitian we don’t encourage the use of any of these “ miracle pill “products no scientific evidence too back these claims up
Harlingen, TX
I actually only use this product may be a couple days or maybe just one day and I rent a lot of really bad reviews so it really scares me to even try it when I got it I had a lot of gut pain maybe it was gas and not too sure not something that I would guarantee to use for anybody but that's just my opinion
Woodlake, CA
First of all I would highly recommend for anyone who is thinking about taking these look into the health risk.. I have always been overweight even when I was younger, I have never really tries to lose weight until the past 7 months. I started going the gym cut out all fast food, soda, and chips. Started a diet of eating lots vegetables and fruits and drinking a lot of water. I was only able to lose a total of 10 pounds in 3 months... I lost the 10 pounds during the first month after that I just couldn't lose anymore. I even went to my doctor and we did blood work and everything was fine. I started taking just 4 a day and it has helped me lose another 10 pounds in about 2 months. They have worked for me, but I also go to the gym everyday and eat healthy. THIS IS NOT A MAGIC PILL...
Winston Salem, NC
This is not a magic pill but it did help me with overeating like it was supposed to do. Most reviews left were from people who probably only wanted to lose 5 to 10 lbs and the bottle and commercial state that it is for those who have 50 or lbs to lose. I didn't take 2 pills 3 times a day, I only took 1 before breakfast and 2 before lunch and drank lots and lots of water. With light exercise, I did lose almost 20 lbs in 3 weeks. The downside is that if you overeat, you pay for it dearly with the worst stomach cramps ever and constant trips to the bathroom. Giving it 3 stars because after finishing the bottle, it seems as though my stomach shrank because I can only eat so much versus before when I had a bottomless pit for a stomach.
Valdosta , GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I can definitely tell I have lost a little weight so far and have only been using for a short time. However some of the weight loss has came from constant trips to the bathroom. But besides that I haven't had any complications.
Mount Airy, NC
I had a manager at an old job who was pretty heavy, mainly in the chest. Well, I went off to college for about 5 months, came home, and she had to have lost about 50 pounds. I asked her what she did and she told me she took Lipozene. She told me I could get it at Wal-Mart. I decided to try it out. It was only $20 for a package of 2 bottles. I didn't stick with it. I tried it for a week and didn't really notice a difference in my eating habits or energy. I hate diet supplements that make you take a ridiculous amount daily. Like: take 3 capsules, 3 times daily. That is 9 pills a day!
Savannah, GA
I love this product, i was a little skeptical at first but i used it for about five months. I started out weighing 200lbs and at five months i was down to 170lbs. it probably would of been more but i wasn't exercising as much as i should have. and i ate what i wanted i just didn't eat after 6pm. i stopped taking them for awhile but now I'm back on them and I'm at 175lbs working my self down to 145lbs.
Navarre, FL
My mother ordered these and they kept sending her bottles despite canceling so I ended up with the bottles to try but didn't get passed a few days. They're a simple fiber pill to fill up your stomach and cause you to eat less. You should take them thirty minutes before eating. I followed the directions and ended up OVEREATING. These pills caused me to eat five times more than I normally would. They caused a never-ending pit in my stomach that food wasn't filling no matter how much I stuffed in my face.
San Antonio, TX
Is there a zero star option? I can't believe I was duped into buying this several years ago. The main "solution" this diet pill gave was to drink a glass of water before and a glass of water after each "pill" (3 times a day). Plus recommends drinking a lot of water during the day. Pretty much a fiber pill and a water flush. The only weight you're going to lose on this is the weight in your wallet.
Prospect Hill, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Ok so I got really excited when I seen these in Walmart because I have seen them on TV so much! They came two bottles for the price of one with all these promises of weight loss. I am sorry but I tried these not once but twice just to be sure and they are nothing like they claim to be. These pills had no effect on me at all! I did not lose a pound and I exercise and stopped soda. Please!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...