BY NONE

Amanda P.
Great appetite suppressant. I take 1 in the morning and 1 just after lunch. It dramatically reduces my hunger - much of which is just from boredom. It's a great product that I would recommend to anyone.
Mayte S.
Oklahoma City, OK
They did help with weight loos butnit wasnt the weight lost i was expecting i would say lost maybe 2 or 3 pounds and i do excerise dailey
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Now see y’all soon I cannot I was so sorry about to go to get my baby and then I’ll see y’all I’ll
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Are these pills or a protein shake mix?