BY EVERREADY FIRST AID

Lipo-Flavonoid Plus is an Extra Strength formula containing twice the normal amount of Lemon Bioflavonoids compared to the regular Lipo-Flavonoid, so it's even more beneficial in reducing the symptoms of Meniere's disease. What is a Lipo-Flavonoid? The... see more...

Timmy S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This stuff made an huge impact on my dad's tinnitus problem that he got with his PTSD when he came back from the military. My dad was extremely depressed due to the ringing in the ears and how it made him very irritated all the time. We have looking for a tinnitus treatment that would work for him, but he was very stubborn. He didn't want a hearing aid and barely wanted help to deal with the problem. I begged him and he finally said that he will choose one thing and then after that he wouldn't try other solution for tinnitus relief. I had to make sure that I got him something that worked so he would be his old self again. Lipo Flavonoid was really good because it kept my dad on a schedule of a vitamin supplement that reduced the loudness of his tinnitus. After two months and a lot of cursing, anger and frustration. He finally woke up and told me it was much better. In a month, he was back to his laughing joking self again. Lipo, you saved my dad. Thank you.
Lucas G.
Orlando
Considering that tinnitus is one of those unsolvable conditions that still doesn't have a cure for, its pretty amazing how well this product does against ringing in the ears. I have many kids and coach a team of little league-rs , and I have slight buzzing sound that comes and goes for about an hour a day. I mean, not as bad as you guys are saying, but annoying enough to make it hard to fully appreciate my life. My wife mentioned and bought me some of this Lipo-Flavonoid and I started to take it instead of my daily vitamins. Now I know it doesn't seem like a difference, but this tinnitus treatment reduced my problem to about 15 minutes a day in noise. about 3/4 less than what I was used to dealing with. I still take Lipo to this day and am not becoming more aware on how to preserve my hearing. It's important to understand that a product like this, makes it easier to manage tinnitus. Plain and simple, Lipo-Flavonoid is tinnitus relief in a bottle. Changed my life.
Rachel W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Ear ringing medication like this really worked well if you make sure that you take it consistently. I use it everyday without missing a day and I noticed results in about a month. Lipo Flavonoid works for ringing in the ears, but you need to make sure that you are prepared for the process. Like explained on these reviews, it takes time and patience and if you are thinking that your tinnitus will immediately go away or if you think that its going to go away permanently, you shouldn't try this product. If you give up on things easily, don't try this. IF you think this is going to be easy, do something else. BUT if you are ready for a solution for a reduced ringing in ears, then try this product.
Tammy S.
Atlanta
Tinnitus is one of the worst things a person can go through in my opinion. I have tried many other types of tinnitus relief and none have been as effective as Lipo-Flavonoid. It lowered the tone's pitch by a lot. I got diagnosed with a dBA of 140 which sounds close to a jet taking off and this awesome tinnitus management dropped it to a low 50 which is almost like a mild conversation. It's not a cure and its still with me, but Lipo-Flavonoid made it manageable. This product changed my life and was extremely effective with ringing in the ear.

back