BY LIPOFLAVONOID CAPLETS

UPC: 889476510301 - Lipo Flavonoid Plus Extra Strength Caplets, For Inner Ear Health - 30 Ea - Provides nutritional support to improve circulation in the inner ear. - Lipo-Flavonoid Plus Extra Strength Caplets, For Inner Ear Health Specifically... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rachel W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My dad has been using this tinnitus treatment about 8 years ago when his ear ringing was unbearable. He didn't feel like my dad back then. He was cold and anger all the time. I did my research to help him and I found that Lipo Flavonoid had been in the market for a long time (Over 50 years now). I also loved that they had a 60 day month back guarantee, so all of the negative reviews about it online that said it didn't work, didn't sway my decision. Anyways, it has been much better ever since then.  They actually just came out with two new products too! My dad just starting taking both because his tinnitus relief he needed was at night where the silence was interrupted by  ringing ears. They have a melatonin supplement that now has a sleeping aid in the product and to top it off they came out with a white noise creating machine that makes it easier to sleep too!  Both new products have made a huge impact on my father, so I had to tell people about it. Hopefully Influenster puts these products so I can give them great reviews. Awesome product made by Lipo!
Kenda W.
Dallas
Incredible white noise machine made by Lipo Flavonoid. I have a sister that been dealing with tinnitus for years now and is able to control it now more than before because of this noise cancellation device.  It's really soothing and as a family relative, I can tell you that her personality has came back to normal ever since she started to use this machine. The tinnitus turned her into a person who always snapped at people.  By getting peace and quiet at night, she slowly was able to at least get some peace and quite and calm down. I am now trying to take the vitamin tinnitus supplement because I hear good things. But I want to mention how effective Lipo Flavonoid's Sonorest Sleeptones has been for my sister. You can pick it up at Walgreens.