Add a Photo

By LIPOFLAVONOID CAPLETS
#687 in Vitamins & Supplements
UPC: 889476510301 - Lipo Flavonoid Plus Extra Strength Caplets, For Inner Ear Health - 30 Ea - Provides nutritional support to improve circulation in the inner ear. - Lipo-Flavonoid Plus Extra Strength Caplets, For Inner Ear Health Specifically...
Review (1)
Photos (2)
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

My dad has been using this tinnitus treatment about 8 years ago when his ear ringing was unbearable. He didn't feel like my dad back then. He was cold and anger all the time. I did my research to help him and I found that Lipo Flavonoid had been in the market for a long time (Over 50 years now). I also loved that they had a 60 day month back guarantee, so all of the negative reviews about it online that said it didn't work, didn't sway my decision. Anyways, it has been much better ever since then.  They actually just came out with two new products too! My dad just starting taking both because his tinnitus relief he needed was at night where the silence was interrupted by  ringing ears. They have a melatonin supplement that now has a sleeping aid in the product and to top it off they came out with a white noise creating machine that makes it easier to sleep too!  Both new products have made a huge impact on my father, so I had to tell people about it. Hopefully Influenster puts these products so I can give them great reviews. Awesome product made by Lipo!

Join Now