Lipo-flavonoid Plus Caplet 100 Count Helps Circulation in the Ear

To Improve Inner Ear Circulation helps improve circulation in the inner ear Lipoflavonoid is recommended by ear doctors as a nutritional supplement to their patients with Menieres Disease (an ailment involving ringing in the ears, loss of hearing, and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lipo-flavonoid Plus Caplet 100 Count Helps Circulation in the Ear!
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Lipo-flavonoid Plus Caplet 100 Count Helps Circulation in the Ear uploaded by Rachel W.
I was wondering what people are doing for their tinnitus treatment, because if they aren't using this, are they just dealing with it and suffering?? I know that this process takes a while and its not an easy one, but the end results are really something beautiful. You are talking about decrease your tinnitus by 50% minimum. But that not why I'm writing this review. I'm writing because they actually have enhanced this product, yet I don't see a review for it yet. It's called the Lipo Day/Night kit. It helps you sleep better at night because let's face it tinnitus sufferers, that's when its the hardest.  It has a melatonin supplement inside the already awesome medication that assist you to sleep as well. To top it off, they introduced their best product yet, in my opinion. The Lipo Flavonoid Sonorest Sleeptones. It's a noise cancellation like no other. You gotta check this stuff out. It's all new and it all works. You just gotta stick with it. :)

Looking for your answer?