BY LIPO-6

Dietary Supplements Helps Reduce Body Fat* Helps Convert Fat To Energy* Helps Increase Endurance* Stimulant-Free L-Carnitine Plays An Important Metabolic Role In Fat Burning And Energy Production.&Nbsp; Scientific Research Has Demonstrated That L-Carnitine Assists Your Body In Converting Fat To Energy.&Nbsp; L-Carnitine Helps To Tap Into Your Body's Fat Supply By Providing Support To Have Fatty Acids Transported To Your Muscles Where They Can By Burned As Energy.&Nbsp; This Process Can Aid In Weight Loss And Improve Athletic Performance Such As Increased Endurance.* L-Carnitine Is Not A Stimulant And Can Easily Be Combined With Other Diet Products.&Nbsp; To Optimize Results Lipo-6 Carnitine Provides L-Carnitine In Fast-Absorbing Liquid Capsules. 1-888-3Nutrex *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Buy on iHerb
Nina R.
These are just ok. I don't think they helped that much in my fitness journey. I took this with the Stim free Lipo-6. I can't say that my results would have been any different had I not been taking either product.
Tracy M.
Very good glucose tablets does make your heart race a little but what tablet you don't take that has a side effect beside that it works very good and it gets you very active.
VE-1116871 T.
doral, FL
I would like to try this product to see if it works and to know that such are the effects that prosecuandario provoca to give a good or bad recommendation
Brittany J.
Streetsboro, OH
These are so great! its the only product that actually worked for me. I would recommend this to anyone who asks
Jacinda G.
Tehachapi, CA
I heard good and bad reviews on this . it gives you the shakes and I don't like feeling all wired up
Shirley V.
Rosedale , MD
I don't know how to really feel about this not good not bad not sure how to really rate
Emilija B.
Chardon, OH
It works for me , I use it a couple times a week it gets me through my workoutsūüĎć
Giuliana M.
Big no for lipo 6. It made my heart race, sudden shaking. Dizziness too. No way.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Do they cause any side effects?
Lauren S.
Powder Spgs, GA
Has anyone experienced an increased heart rate (like to the point of passing out its so fast) while taking these?
VE-1116871 T.
doral, FL
What are its sequential effects?