Lipo-6 Black Hers, Capsules uploaded by Hodra Vanessa S.

BY LIPO-6 #79 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplements Beyond Extreme Female Fat Destroyer Extreme Potency What You're Holding Is The Meanest And Most Extreme Female Fat Burner We're Ever Created: Lipo-6 Black Hers.&Nbsp; We Went Down To The Laboratory And Cooked Up The Most Vicious Blend Of Fat-Burning Compounds Imaginable.&Nbsp; This Outrageous Formula Is Operating In A Territory No Other Female Fat Burner Has Ever Dared To Go.&Nbsp; Lipo-6 Black Hers Is Engineered To Attack Fat With A Killer Instinct! This Product Utilized Only Natural Vegetable Capsules That Are Free Of Animal Products. 1-888-3Nutrex *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease.&Nbsp; &Nbsp; see more...

Val V.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is by far one of the best fat burner, dietary supplements i have gotten my hands on. I take one of these every 1-2 days, my busy life i need the extra energy in the morning. I recommend this to anyone who has a problem with their metabolism and for someone who has trouble waking up in the morning who doesn't like coffee or energy drinks. This little one a day pill will put a little pep in your step.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Lipo-6 Black Hers, Capsules Lo compre porque quería rebajar más rápido y de verdad que te ayuda a eliminar la grasa de manera natural y sin sacrificios, vale lo cuesta, lo use varias veces y rebaje 5 kg en 15 días, me daba más energía y ganas de hacer ejercicios y tonificar mi cuerpo
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Use with caution! I felt that these were a good value when I purchased them, but I do not personally think I was ready for them at the time. They are very strong if you are not used to taking in a lot of caffeine regularly. I began with a lower dose than was recommended to begin, and still felt very adverse effects. They will increase your heart rate and give your body a huge boost.
Jayna M.
This stuff makes you sweat. Hard. I noticed increased body temperature as well as fastened heart rate the first few days of taking this....then nothing. I don't think it is an effective product.
Tiffany B.
Wichita, KS
These give me great energy. I take one before working out in the morning and one before lunch. Although I haven't seen any loss on the scale and have lost inches. They give me good clean energy. I wouldn't suggest them as a first fat burner or if you are sensitive to caffeine.
Amy M.
I've used these and you can definitely feel it work ! You do get jittery , they are strong . They give you energy and helps your metabolism . Does everything it says , I would definitely recommend to everyone !
Nichole L.
Perry, OH
I've bought Lipo 6 Balck Hers a few times now! I really like them! They are very strong, 1 capsule is all you need! Make your heart race and give you an abundance of energy! I suggest taking them prior to moving a lot or working out!
Brenna M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Took this and nearly fainted... it does what it says... i just got too jittery, felt like i was going to vomit, & that my heart was going to beat out of my chest. But if you need an extra boost, this stuff is the real deal
Ruby H.
I had great success using these. They helped me lose 40lbs WITH exercise. I do agree with other reviews of using caution when using these. I made sure to limit my caffeine intake while taking these.
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
These made my heart race and have chest pains. I didn't like them they made me jittery and scared me. My heart would beat so fast and skip beats. Not a fan of this product
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Las quierooo, me han dicho que son buenisimaas
Desiree F.