Liplight - Isadora - Lip Color uploaded by SHaheen M.

BY ISADORA

Stevie L.
Albuquerque
My mother gave me 4 of this lipsticks as a present and omg they're simply amazing. Pigmented with just one strip across your lip, satin finish, hydrating, and amazing colors! My mother bought me a bright barbie deep pink color, a light nude, a very shimmery deep pink, and a shimmery purpleish pink color. You would think that they would be wearable in those colors but I've had so many compliments! I don't honestly think I would go out of my way to buy them because I find that drug store is so on point with colors, finishes, and price point but I would definately recommend these!
Lucretia J.
Tsaile, AZ
I love goldberry lip color ahh it just goes with just about anything you throw on. My go to lip color....<3
Tabbitha B.
Deland, FL
Great and smooth, looks great with everything. its long lasting. worth a try if u have never tried it.
Therese E.
Sweden
Rich colour, makes my lips really soft and last long!
Isadora is one of my fav in make up! They do so many good procure for a good affordable price
Asma B.
Jeddah, Western province
Something i purchased and have to force myself to use..it has a glossy finish and is not long lasting..though the colour i own is very beautiful
iina A.
Very true to its color and nice on the lips, doesn't take any moisture away and doesn't fade that quickly. i strongly advise you to try it out
Yara A.
Very nice moisturizing i got the nude ones and they are a little bit sheer but in a good way also the color is buildable
Eman S.
Very good lip stick creamy and long stay it make my lips pretty not expensive , value lip stick good product
Ana-Maria C.
First rom, Aland Island, Finland
Love this lipstick, it stays on for a very long time and it doesn't drys out my lips. A super god lipstick.
Mona H.
Baalback, Baalback
Much love to this product
It's color is gorgeous and it makes the lips more soft
I advice you to try it