by Bath & Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liplicious Winter Candy Apple Tasty Lip Gloss Holiday Traditions by Bath & Body Works!
Review for: Liplicious Winter Candy Apple Tasty Lip Gloss Holiday Traditions by Bath & Body Works
I love, love, love this lip gloss! It smells great! Its taste great! The container is super cute! This lip gloss seems to last for a reasonable amount of time, as expected. It is a little pricey! It certainly met my expectations! I usually do not purchase this until Christmas! I love giving and receiving this lip gloss!

Looking for your answer?