LipJao Lip Balm 0.16 oz by Jao

by JAO

Ive heard good things about this balm...does it provide lasting moisture for dry lips?
Start your review of LipJao Lip Balm 0.16 oz by Jao!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly M.
Corryton, TN
I received a mini version of this in an advent calendar my sister bought for me, and I’m absolutely obsessed. This will 100% be my new go to lip balm. I will buy it, I don’t really care how much it costs. It stays on SO WELL. I rub my lips together A LOT, it’s just a thing I do subconsciously, but this lip balm couldn’t care any less. I work a job where I’m on my feet a lot, running around, etc., and I put this on at the beginning of my shift (4:30a) and when I left around 2p it was still there. My lips felt PERFECT. Smooth, soft, moisturized, no peeling, no cracking. I thought it was funny when it said on the tube it was “formulated for lip balm snobs” or whatever similar thing, but honestly, I’m a little bit of a lip balm snob and it GOT ME. Zero downsides. Different texture, but I really like it. I think it may be part of what gives it such amazing staying power. Feels so good on your lips. It works better than any chapstick, lip balm, WHATEVER I have ever used in my entire life, which is a whole lot. I’m really bad about constantly buying new lip balms just to see how they are, maybe find a magic hidden one that does better than them all, and this is the one. And I didn’t even buy it!! Who would’ve thought?! But I’ll be buying it from now on, rest assured.
Johann Q.
It’s the only lip balm that works for me. It makes my lips soft and doesn’t make them feel greasy or coated.