Lipgloss - Bare - by Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics uploaded by Nicole R.

BY DIRTY LITTLE SECRET

Lipgloss - Bare - by Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics Lips were made for kissing, so when you don't want to dress them up - just go BARE! A nude lip gloss with light pink tones.

Nude lip gloss with light pink tones.; High shine. Opaque with high color payoff.; Keeps lips hydrated and moisturized.; Light weight. Not sticky.; Won't drip.

• Does this get sticky?1 Answers
  • I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone help me find it this...1 Answers
Wilsy A.
Waterbury, CT
Very cute neutral color for a lipgloss so obv I love it. I use it almost every time over a lipstick when I go out. I received this in one of my monthly subscriptions as well so I didn’t pay attention to price & I have herd this brand is actually pretty good.
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
This is a really pretty lipgloss. You can wear it alone or over a different lipstick to give it more dimension. It’s a really easy color to apply and it isn’t uncomfortable when you wear it. The scent is also very pleasant.
Maddy W.
American Fork
This is one of my favorite lip glosses. I like the smell and it’s just a pretty natural nude color. Honestly the only way I can describe the smell though is like cookies mixed with coconut. I love it so much.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Received this from GenBeauty. The color is a little too light for me...it’s a very pale pink nude, it would probably look better on darker skin tones. After I applied it, it started to bleed over the edges of my lips a little. Not really a fan.
taylor s.
Ocean City, MD
I got the shade nude beach and I hate it. Formula is super thick and sticky. When I open my mouth you can see it gather at the seems and it is stringy.
Jennifer S.
Warren, MI
Purchased at: Online
I loved this lip gloss! and the color was perfect! it was so smooth but not sticky and she color stayed on for a long time. it also smells so good!
Lela J.
Godley
Good lip gloss the formula is not sticky free but it is a good gloss in an all around neutral shade. I use it to top my liquid lip.
Beth K.
United States
Purchased at: Amazon
This gloss gives the right amount of gloss and sparkle without being too heavy. I wish it was longer wearing.
Kayla M.
St Catharines , ON
It’s one of my go to lipglosses. Beautiful colour mixes well with others and is a great for everything.
Nicole K.
Westfield
Does this get sticky?
Dalisa C.
Deltona, FL
I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone help me find it this one?