BY LIPFUSION

Brand New. 0.29 oz. Color: Clear (NO COLOR).

Brand New; 0.29 oz; Color: Clear (NO COLOR)

Lip Makeup: Lip Plumper

Featured Shops: Semi-Annual Color Sale

Ideal for these Concerns: Aging Skin, Thin Lips, Free Radical Damage

Application Area: Lips

Aging Skin: Loss of Firmness

Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide, Mica

Gender: Women

Ideal for these Skin Types: Normal Skin, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Oily Skin, Acne-Prone Skin, Mature Skin, Sensitive Skin

LipFusion Micro-Injected Collagen Lip Plump #CLEAR 0.29 oz.
  • "As far as a classic plumping gloss I think this one is one of the best. It plumps my lips nicely without turning the entire area red and inflamed. It hydrated and leaves my lips softer than before I had it on." in 3 reviews
Marisol M.
santa barbara
Amanda R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the first & only lip plumper that has ever worked for me, and I’ve tried many. I love the tingling & I see a difference. I realize I’ll never have the same results as if I had injectables but I do not want that type of look anyway, so this product is good enough for me.
Gena A.
Morgantown, WV
This is good, it doesn't sting too much.  But it's very gloppy.  It's a decent price for the amount you get.

Lindsey W.
Encinitas
Love love love this lip plumper. It stays for an hour or so and it smells great! It’s clear so you can wear whenever
Emma S.
I’ve used this in a different colour and I love it, it makes your lips look very plumped. It’s a little pricey but I think it’s worth your money. The packaging is also very cute and is very expensive looking.