Lipcote Lipstick Sealer uploaded by ERICA P.Lipcote Lipstick Sealer uploaded by Britnee J.

BY LIPCOTE

• Does this product dry out your lips at all? Sometimes aft...1 Answers
  • I've only recently started wearing lipstick. So does this...2 Answers
Rose L.
I love this lipstick sealer! It's the best on the market, I've been using it since 1993, when I first found it! I can't live without it. I apply after I've perfected my lipstick, let dry and they are sealed and last all day and sometimes night. I especially love using this for events where I'm eating or just don't want to work about my lipstick. A life saver in my purse.
Rachel W.
Saginaw , MI
This is honestly one of the best lip products I have purchased! This is absolutely perfect at making sure your lipstick stays on all through out the day. Highly recommend this to others if you're a lip stick lover like myself! :)
Leni J.
Friar Gate, Derby
This product has blown my mind! I received this product as part of a subscription box and I was highly sceptical about this product however after just one use I'm a fan!
Lipcote claims to seal lipsticks, ensuring that it doesn't feather or fade away and this product does exactly what it claims to do.
A lipstick that usually fades in 2 hours or when I have a drink of water has now stayed on for 6 hours without fading! I have yet to see how long my lipstick will stay put... but I think if it can keep a regular lipstick on for atleast 6 hours, its a winner!
Britnee J.
I am truly surprised there is only one review for this! This stuff is amazing. I came across this on Amazon one day and decided to give it a shot. It definitely works wonders for those lipsticks that tend to slid around and are messy when eating and drinking. I apply my lipstick and then a coat of this, then repeat once more. My lipstick stays put and instantly becomes transfer proof. It can be drying so be sure that you moisturize your lips before and after wear.
Kara K.
San Diego, CA
This product is a life savor for lipstick. It's a bit temperamental, in that you have to apply it when you're SURE you're ready and then never ever touch it again. Hard to apply on top of, but luckily with this you shouldn't need to. Takes even the most stubborn lipstick and makes it stay like nobody's business. I went through a four course meal and three cups of coffee and a heated make out session. My blood red lipstick didn't BUDGE. Would absolutely buy again.
Alexandra L.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I like this lipstick sealer; I like that it’s clear so you can put it over any colour lipstick , it easy to apply with the small applicator, small enough to fit in any makeup bag or handbag, and lasts all day for the most part. When you apply it it stings a little, I like this as I feel it plumps my lips slightly, but some people won’t like this. Also I feel it is a little misleading - the directions say it can be applied over and lipstick but I find it only works on matte lipstick as it tends to go tacky on other lipsticks and feels strange, and starts to stick together and peel off my lips if I close them and/or press my lips together. Also I wore it over matte lipstick and drank a hot cup of tea and my lipstick came off on the cup. I recommend it but I would say don’t completely depend on it and expect it to do everything it says.
ERICA P.
Really does what it says on the bottle, absolutely amazing at keeping your lipstick on all day/night without the need to top up!
Only thing I dislike is how it claims to ‘tingle’ but on my lips it feels like more of a sting 😕
I deal with it because I really like this product but wish it didn’t hurt my lips as much as it does! 🙁
Cara M.
Cardiff
I think it does keep my lipstick intact for a little longer than usual, but not for a huge amount of time. It didn’t quite meet my expectations but it is still a good product as without it I’d probably be re-applying my lipstick every 10 minutes. The biggest downside is the smell - it literally smells like a shot of vodka (the worst thing in the world when you apply it hungover). It also sometimes burns my lips a bit.
Georgia R.
Clayton , Bradford
I use this product every single time I wear lipstick! It keeps my lipstick on for much longer than it would be on without it. It can be purchased from Boots or Superdrug or even Primark! Some lipsticks do still transfer whilst the Lipcote is over the top but it still keeps colour on your lips! I would definitely recommend!
This definitely does make your lipstick last longer. Good value for the amount of product you get, also you do not need to use a lot. It does make your lips tingle, but not too much. My only complaint is that when your lipstick does come off, it peels. Which is not pretty. Also, it will dry out your lips.
Erin H.
Jacksonville, FL
I've only recently started wearing lipstick. So does this work like it says it does? I'm tempted to try because I don't like the look of worn lipstick but I don't want to spend unnecessary money.
Alicia A.
Bishopville, MD
Does this product dry out your lips at all? Sometimes after I wear lipsticks the formula dries out my lipstick and my lip.