BeautyLipLip MakeupRMS Beauty
lip2cheek Cream Blush Promise

lip2cheek Cream Blush Promise

by RMS Beauty

What it is: A multitasking natural, blendable cream formula that provides hydration and sublime, buildable color to enhance both lips and cheeks.Highlighted Ingredients: - Wildcrafted Buriti Oil: Contains vitamins that offer super-potent antioxidant protection. - Shea Butter: Hydrates, conditions, and repairs. - Cocoa Seed Butter: Acts as nourishing moisturizer that is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids.Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free, and gluten-free.What Else You Need to Know: A double duty of moisturizing color, this unique formula brings together buriti oil, plus shea and cocoa butters to seal the deal on lush lips and naturally blush cheeks. Each shade is concentrated, so a little goes a long way to create youthful sheers or more intensely colored stains.Clean at SephoraClean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

is this a good dupe for the glossier cloud paint?
How easily does this blend out? Is it easy to use?
How long would you say this lasts on the cheeks for? Worth the price? Can anyone compare is to Glossier cloud paint?
Start your review of lip2cheek Cream Blush Promise!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie  M.
Greer, SC
lip2cheek Cream Blush Promise uploaded by Stephanie  M.
Super creamy and buildable! You can apply with your fingers, a brush or a sponge. I really enjoy the long lasting formula
PRIYA JOHN M.
Santa Clarita, CA
lip2cheek Cream Blush Promise uploaded by PRIYA JOHN M.
It is highly pigmented and deep I really like it I also really love the packaging. There is no plastic, the pot is glass and the lid is metal. And it comes in a small, cardboard box. All recyclable materials. It’s very versatile and works well as both a lip tint and a cheek stain. I do feel that the formula is a bit dry, but I think it’s intentional so the formula works as a cheek stain. A little bit of lip balm first before applying on your lips.
Christina G.
Birmingham, AL
lip2cheek Cream Blush Promise uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: bluemercury
I have this in paradise, it’s a lovely peachy coral shade that is gorgeous on the lips and cheeks!
Ebony A.
Mcdonough, GA
I used it more on my lips than my cheeks but it is a very pretty shade of pink. Not really for me but I like it.
Rachel C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great multi purpose product and is the perfect size to keep in your purse. It’s not the longest lasting, but the color is versatile and product feels nice as both a tinted lip color and for your cheeks. I would purchase again.
Rose L.
1,818 reviews
This is the perfect universal pink for lips and cheeks. I use the nighttime nude lipliner for more impact. This is the perfect cream blush for that romantic pink look. I also use this as an eyeshadow and mix with the RMS eye polishes to tone the shimmers down.
Melissa J.
Greensboro
Love this product. Its the perfect shade and everything. I would recommend this to all of my family and to all the people that i work with.
Tracy Y.
Love this product because it gives me a youthful look without making me look like a clown. I was slightly disappointed with the formula becoming quite wet if the product has been in a warm place. It is very creamy and easy to blend. Sometimes, I even wear it on my eyes to make a monochromatic look. A little goes a long way!
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Could use this for special occasions or a night out from day to night work to play would love the chance to review these products
Stephanie C.
Old Forge, PA
This is a game changing product cause you could use it on your lips and on your checks who doesn't like a 2 in one product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kat B.
il y a 3 ans
lip2cheek Cream Blush Promise ? Is this product pigmented ?
JOHANA T.
Saint Cloud, FL
il y a 4 ans
lip2cheek Cream Blush Promise absolutely stunning shade this one I'm using is called smile. Love how easy can be apply, blends in very smooth. Love it gives me that nice coral look... amazing how you can blend it in to the cheek! Who else haved try lip2cheek? Feels amazing knowing is clean beauty products 🌱 who with me?