BeautyBodyBody CareHanalei
Lip Treatment by Hanalei, Made with Kukui Oil, Shea Butter, Agave, and Grapeseed Oil Soothe Dry Lips, (Cruelty free, Paraben Free) MADE IN USA Mauve Pink (15g/15ml/053oz)

by Hanalei

Our best-selling lip treatment is now available in a gorgeous Mauve Pink shade! Hanalei’s Mauve Pink Lip Treatment uses pure kukui oil sourced from Hawaii, which is known to moisturize and rejuvenate dry lips. Agave and grape seed oil provide high levels of anti-oxidants that help sooth and protect lips from harmful radicals. Shea butter delivers intense moisture and silkiness to lips without leaving any residue. Our formula is also paraben and cruelty free. Directions: Apply evenly onto lips. Use throughout the day or before bedtime. For best results, use immediately after sugar lip scrub. MADE IN THE USA

Sheer, mauve pink-tinted lip treatment. Made in the USA; Contains natural Hawaiian kukui nut oil. Hawaiian kukui nut oil and shea butter moisturizes and rejuvenates dry lips, while agave and grapeseed oil provides high levels of anti-oxidants to help soothe and protect lips from harmful radicals.; Our formulas are paraben free, phthalate free, and cruelty free.; 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If you aren't happy with our product, contact us (Hanalei) and we can replace it or give a refund. Want to try a free sample? Contact us!; Works best with our Hanalei Sugar Scrub for perfectly soft lips!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lip Treatment by Hanalei, Made with Kukui Oil, Shea Butter, Agave, and Grapeseed Oil Soothe Dry Lips, (Cruelty free, Paraben Free) MADE IN USA. Mauve Pink (15g/15ml/0.53oz)!
Kasey T.
Riverside, CA
Lip Treatment by Hanalei, Made with Kukui Oil, Shea Butter, Agave, and Grapeseed Oil Soothe Dry Lips, (Cruelty free, Paraben Free) MADE IN USA. Mauve Pink (15g/15ml/0.53oz) uploaded by Kasey T.
This lip treatment has a very silky texture and is hydrating. However I was hoping it would not be as sheer as it is. I was expecting more of a pop of color . It’s a nice gloss but not sure Insould spend the money on it again.
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
Lip Treatment by Hanalei, Made with Kukui Oil, Shea Butter, Agave, and Grapeseed Oil Soothe Dry Lips, (Cruelty free, Paraben Free) MADE IN USA. Mauve Pink (15g/15ml/0.53oz) uploaded by Megan P.
Not sure how I came across this product but am so glad that I did; as during the winter cold this has saved my lips 💋 It's gentle & if your lips are dry or damaged it quickly soothes/heals.. It's thick but that's a good thing whenever the weather has been the way it has (at least here in Ohio..) So I'd absolutely give this product a top rating! I chose the clear formula as I'm simply using it in place of Chapsticks that I'd normally have used and got a much better result 😍
Crista M.
Puyallup, WA
Lip Treatment by Hanalei, Made with Kukui Oil, Shea Butter, Agave, and Grapeseed Oil Soothe Dry Lips, (Cruelty free, Paraben Free) MADE IN USA. Mauve Pink (15g/15ml/0.53oz) uploaded by Crista M.
Absolutely in love with this amazing lip treatment that provides such a huge rush of nourishing moisture boost surge. Does not leave your lips a sticky gummy mess. It is also Leaping Bunny & Cruelty Free Certificate Product which I highly recommend. Free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates & made with authentic Hawaiian botanical ingredients.
Danielle E.
Springfield, CO
Lip Treatment by Hanalei, Made with Kukui Oil, Shea Butter, Agave, and Grapeseed Oil Soothe Dry Lips, (Cruelty free, Paraben Free) MADE IN USA. Mauve Pink (15g/15ml/0.53oz) uploaded by Danielle E.
Absolutely love this product!!!!!! And not just for my lips. It works wonderful on my dry elbows and hands. No more rough elbows after about a week of use. Definitely recommend this !!
Alicia  H.
1,484 reviews
Lip Treatment by Hanalei, Made with Kukui Oil, Shea Butter, Agave, and Grapeseed Oil Soothe Dry Lips, (Cruelty free, Paraben Free) MADE IN USA. Mauve Pink (15g/15ml/0.53oz) uploaded by Alicia  H.
I have this lip treatment in Dragon Fruit (which I cannot find on Influenster so I'm reviewing here). It's a beautiful berry color that has a glossy shine to it. You could use this any time as a lip treatment and since its tinted, you could even use it with a full face makeup look. It smells great, feels really smooth and moisturizing, and really works! Once I've had this on my lips, my lips feel awesome and kissable. Tip: I like to use mine after I have done my skincare regimen and exfoliated my lips. Feels awesome!
Hillary D.
Riverview, FL
Lip Treatment by Hanalei, Made with Kukui Oil, Shea Butter, Agave, and Grapeseed Oil Soothe Dry Lips, (Cruelty free, Paraben Free) MADE IN USA. Mauve Pink (15g/15ml/0.53oz) uploaded by Hillary D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely LOVE this lip treatment. I keep one by my bedside and one in my beach bag. Keeps my lips hydrated and soft without being sticky.
Sephirah K.
Eugene , OR
Lip Treatment by Hanalei, Made with Kukui Oil, Shea Butter, Agave, and Grapeseed Oil Soothe Dry Lips, (Cruelty free, Paraben Free) MADE IN USA. Mauve Pink (15g/15ml/0.53oz) uploaded by Sephirah K.
I love this lip treatment. It's the perfect wash of "my lips but better" color. It's super silky and hydrating upon application. I use it every night before bed and days when I want a really subtle makeup look.
Lauren Y.
Palm Coast, FL
This makes my lip feel so moisturized! I love this lip treat meant . Not sticky . Feels a bit like Vaseline on your lips
Diana D.
Palmdale, CA
Lip Treatment by Hanalei, Made with Kukui Oil, Shea Butter, Agave, and Grapeseed Oil Soothe Dry Lips, (Cruelty free, Paraben Free) MADE IN USA. Mauve Pink (15g/15ml/0.53oz) uploaded by Diana D.
My sister give this to me and is awesome how my lips feels, I use it before sleep is part of my night skincare routine and I will buy it again for sure!
Amee S.
Bessemer, AL
Influenster didn’t have the lip balm option. I like it better than the treatment. It’s not sticky, smells great and makes me lips so soft!!

Looking for your answer?