Lip Treat

by Indie Lee

Shop Indie Lee Lip Treat at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lip Treat!
Aleta W.
Santa Fe, NM
No, sorry. I wanted to love this but it’s oil with rock-hard bits of wax that don’t melt well on the lips. I’d rather use pure coconut oil on my lips and save the $.
Nancy S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Good - reliably hydrating when you're in search of something oily/slippery/emollient. Personally, for me - the hydration doesn't last all that long but it definitely works in a pinch. Not my absolute favorite sort of holy-grail but I would recommend to somebody who was interested in trying it!
Jessica B.
Longueuil
It's a good lip balm, but nothing extraordinary. It did not help keeping my eczema at bay, but it felt good on the lips.

Looking for your answer?