Lip Therapy Lip Mask

by awake beauty

Make pillowtalk even smoother with Awake's Lip Therapy Lip Mask, a creamy lip treatment mask to achieve soft, smoochable lips overnight.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phytosteryl\u002FIsostearyl\u002FCetyl\u002FStearyl\u002FBehenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Microcrystalline Wax\u002FCera Microcristallina\u002FCire Microcrystalline, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Synthetic Wax, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene\u002FPropylene Copolymer, Flavor\u002FAroma, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 6 (CI 15850).

Lip Therapy Lip Mask LANEIGE Water Bank Essence Night Care Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream_EX, LS03-C [Single PCS] Who else got their birthday freebies from sephora beauty insider this march??
Does this have a pleasing scent/taste?
Are there permanent results from this?
Start your review of Lip Therapy Lip Mask!
Dr J.
Bourbonville
Lip Therapy Lip Mask uploaded by Dr J.
Lip Therapy Lip Mask uploaded by Dr J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Lip Therapy Lip Mask by awake beauty is my HG for keeping lips hydrated! Solid, adorable packaging ..... light pink tint with a faint scent of lychee ..... emolliant, balm-like texture that is smooth, not sticky, and without any noteable flavor or sensation ...... lasts all evening and lips are soft the next morning ..... as someone who has (had) all-season chapped lips and a nervous lip-biting habit, I had a few significant scars on my lower lip that this cleared up after a month of use. This full size is still half full with 5 months of use and my back-up is already bought!
Cailey W.
Shrewsbury, MA
Lip Therapy Lip Mask uploaded by Cailey W.
I have been using this every night before bed and it has me waking up feeling refreshed and my lips feel smooth :)
ΜΙLLΛ C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Lip Therapy Lip Mask uploaded by ΜΙLLΛ C.
I got this in my ipsy bag and since then I am hooked. I keep this lip [email protected] my nightstand and use every night before bed. It helps my lips stay moisturized during the night and next day. I really love the texture and coverage. #influensterawards2020
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
1,433 reviews
Lip Therapy Lip Mask uploaded by Heather A.
I got the deluxe sample in my ipsy bag and I'm so glad I did! I absolutely love this. My lips are so dry this winter. All my usual products arent keeping my lips hydrated and even scrubs arent working like they normally do. This is so hydrating. It does feel a little thick, but it's not pastey or greasy and it didnt catch in my hair during the night. My lips feel so soft. The sample is really tiny, but you need just a small amount of product. I would love to buy the full size.
amelia M.
Modesto, CA
Lip Therapy Lip Mask uploaded by amelia M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is one of my best lip moisturizer I ever had it leaves my lips so moisturizer for so long I legit feel like it leaves my lips feeling great and moisturizer all day I highly recommend and love this product it’s not sticky or heavy on the lips just great I’m almost out of it sadly
LaTanya J.
Bridgeport, CT
Lip Therapy Lip Mask uploaded by LaTanya J.
Lip Therapy Lip Mask uploaded by LaTanya J.
I love this lip mask! I use it every night and in the morning my lips are always smooth and hydrated! No matter how chapped or messed up your lips are this will restore them back! A little goes a long way and it smells 👌🏽
Carla B.
New Berlin, NY
Lip Therapy Lip Mask uploaded by Carla B.
Cute packaging and nice refreshing scent and leaves my lips nice and moisturized I wasn’t disappointed or thrilled with this product but will see how it goes for the week and may buy it again.
Elizabeth F.
Lip Therapy Lip Mask uploaded by Elizabeth F.
It’s an okay product. I feel like it tries to be Lip Sleeping Mask but it falls short! It smells nice and isn’t very sticky, so those are a few positives!
Maddison G.
Jacksonville, FL
Lip Therapy Lip Mask uploaded by Maddison G.
So I have mixed feelings about this mask. It does make your lips nice and soft and plump but it has a weird texture. It’s super waxy but greasy at the same time. I also feel like it dries kind of quickly but maybe I’m just not using enough. I don’t hate it but I won’t repurchase it.
Ashley J.
Newnan, GA
Lip Therapy Lip Mask uploaded by Ashley J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a nice lip mask but it goes on very sticky. I’m always concerned I’m going to get the stickiness on my pillow or blanket so I don’t use it as much. I definitely prefer the Laneige lip mask! I purchased this sample through my #ipsy bag.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tara P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
il y a 5 jours
toun T.
Yonkers, NY
Morgan C. il y a un an
Its thick and can be sticky but overall its a great lip mask. Its amazing especially for nightly use because you wake up with your lips still feeling nourished.
Tamta B.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
Lip Therapy Lip Mask ? Does this awake lip mask help cracked lips?
Sonja S. il y a un an
I think you may find something better specifically for cracked lips. This is fairly good as a lip balm, but it took days for my chapped lips to heal even when I applied day and night. It works ok maintaining healed lips.
auren K.
Alicia H. il y a un an
I think this mask is excellent. I feel like it really deeply moisturizes my lips. Probably the best lion mask I have ever tried. Are you using it at night time for best results? That way nothing else is coming into contact with your lips while you're drinking, eating, etc. I would try using it following a lip scrub, like a sugar scrub. That way you're getting rid of all the excess dead skin and really locking in that moisture where its needed!