BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker Liquid Wild Berry Skittles Berry Punch Moisturizing Lip Shine: Pocket-sized gloss for lip smackin', candy-sweet shine Moisturizing formula softens lips with mouthwatering fruit flavor see more...

• Where can i buy this product ? I want it !3 Answers
Semyia B.
WASHINGTON, DC
I buy it all the time for Easter and for party favors for my niece. She loves it and I love it because she's young so as soon as I put it on her lips she's eating it off and I'm not worried about it because it's not as harsh as lipsticks and other products. It does contain beewax if anyone is allergic to it but other than that it's great for little girls
Melissa B.
1,093 reviews
Lip Smackers products were always so much fun to use! I loved all their glosses. They all smelled good, they were sweet and fun. This is exactly what i remember having as a young girl. Classic right here!!
Molly M.
I personally, do not like these type of lip balms. The smell and texture gross me out. For kids, I could see this as being a great gift for them, but for teenagers and adults, it is just gross.
Sheronda W.
My niece loves this product I purchased it from my local drugstore. She says she loves the flavor and the way it smells. I would purchase this product again for her in the future.
Paige C.
Middleburg, FL
My grandparents used to buy these for my sister and I. We thought these were always amazing and tasted great since we pretty much licked the stuff off of our lips.
Kay T.
North Richland Hills, TX
Great for children, just simple little gifts. Great for birthday party goodies and more. My daughter loves my makeup so buying her this lip gloss made her feel like a big girl.
ashley e.
I personally like these for my little cousins. They are interested in makeup and this is age appropriate for them. It is also a great price.
marissa d.
Pittsburg, California
I ended up trying this out because I wanted to try something new and it smelled so good and the gloss isn't bad either.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
My girls are in the age group for this, 5,7, and 9 so they love it! As an adult i don't care to smell like skittles. Lol
Trisha H.
Brooklyn, NY
My little sister would eat this thing lol, its smells good and taste good because its skittles flavor.
Nallely M.
Where can i buy this product ? I want it !