BY LIP SMACKER

Find cosmetics at Target.com! Get thirst-quenching lip refreshment with these great-tasting soda pop flavored lip smackers. Now available in a party pack assortment. With moisturizing ingredients, they re as good for your lips as they taste. Flavors include: dr pepper, 7up, dr pepper cherry, orange crush, grape crush, a & w root beer and strawberry crush. see more...

Christen G.
Tecumseh, MI
I love love love the smell of lip smackers lip gloss. It also doesn’t taste to bad if you happen to get some in your mouth, it’s sweet, and makes you smell sweet.
Erika W.
Saint Charles, MO
I have been a fan of the Dr Pepper lip smackers for many years! I have lost numerous ones to the washer and dryer in pants pockets. I recently got this set and I like them all! Would definitely recommend.
Dara C.
Mount Juliet, TN
I'm a CLMF (chronic lip moisturizer freak) and I have been addicted to LipSmacker brand since I was a kid. But, you don't fix what isn't broken. A variety of different colors, flavors, with all the benefits of the "ritzy" brands.
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
I love this lip balms me and my sister would fight over who was better i like how they smell
and leave your lips so soft and the fun part they have so many flavors to choose from
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
I used to LOVE getting this product/brand when I was younger. I loved all the different flavors and colors, now as an adult I don't use them but they are great for kids!
Danielle J.
As a child, these were my favorite. As an adult, these are still my favorite! Super affordable, great quality, super cute packaging! Will forever recommend!!
casidy c.
Conroe, TX
THere are tons of flavors to choose from and are all fun and different. Also, these leave no stickiness behind which is always a plus
Ayanna C.
Dallas, GA
I've used many of these and I LOVE them !! I love the smell and the taste ! And i used to use it all the time when I was younger.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
I have to try to go to the bank and get back to my girls love to get to try to get to try to make it work for you to meet
DONNA V.
Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Party Pack Soda Pop Flavors this pack is awesome for any occasion and very affordable....

back