Lip Smackers Lip Smacker Flavor Collection 4pc Lip Balm uploaded by Iris C.

BY LIP SMACKER

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! For all those Lip Smacker lovers out there who just can't get enough delicious flavor! Two Lip Balm assortments available including 4 flavored balms in each collection. Choose from an original best selling flavor collection in Strawberry, Dr Pepper, Watermelon and Vanilla or a Donut collection including Cake Donut, Strawberry Frosting, Confetti Sprinkles and Raspberry Jelly. Delicious flavored lip balms and perfect for every girl. see more...

Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
I loved these products when I was younger. All of the colors and flavors are very bright and fun. I think they are great for younger kids. I do think there are more moisturizing lip balms out there though like Burt's Bees.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
It's smooth to put on but a little waxy. It also smells amazing. I live that this pack it a mix of flavors and scents. I think this is probably a better product for younger kids rather then teens and adults. I love it recommend.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Beaver Dam, KY
I have used these since I was a little girl. Using Lip Smackers as an adult brings me quickly back to my childhood ;-) Watermelon and Dr Pepper are the best. Keeps your lips moist and smell amazing.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Love these!! So moisturizing and definitely part of my lipcare routine! I bought this at my local Walgreens. Very cheap and long lasting. Definitely recommend !!
Ashlynn L.
Ashlynn L.
Idaho Falls, ID
Sooooo soft and in my purse ll the timeeeeeeeeeeee yesssss love it!<3 u just pop the lid and applyyyp
nichole d.
nichole d.
Smells really good had alot of them when i was younger would love to collect these all the time still would
Bruna L.
Bruna L.
Las Vegas
Eu realmente gostei @Influenster, parece ser realmente um produto de boa qualidade.
Espero um dia poder ter em minha casa, usar, abusar e saber cada aspecto, cheiro e textura dele! #contest #influensterawards