Lip Smackers Lip Smacker Flavor Collection 4pc Lip Balm uploaded by Iris C.

BY LIP SMACKER

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! For all those Lip Smacker lovers out there who just can't get enough delicious flavor! Two Lip Balm assortments available including 4 flavored balms in each collection. Choose from an original best selling flavor collection in Strawberry, Dr Pepper, Watermelon and Vanilla or a Donut collection including Cake Donut, Strawberry Frosting, Confetti Sprinkles and Raspberry Jelly. Delicious flavored lip balms and perfect for every girl. see more...

daniella c.
Staten Island, NY
I’m stuck in the early 2000s because I still use lip smackers everyday. I love the candy sweet smells of these chapsticks. I have 2 in my school bag and 1 in my everyday bag. The lip smackers I use are the extra big ones - they’re bigger than my finger and they’re thick. I bought them at target for like $9 I think.
Saylah D.
Holly Pond
Amazing inexpensive product that everybody needs. The flavors smell and taste delicious. It's long lasting and leaves the lips feeling super moisturized and rejuvenated. Would definitely recommend this to everybody.
Cass C.
Sylvania, OH
Love this lip balm!! Talk about the best brand ever !! The flavors are better than any other balm !! It goes on so smoothly and keeps your lips hydrated. They are a great value and you normally get a couple in each pack!
Angel W.
Nice soft lips. Love the lip case and make lips look bigger last for a long time very easy to apply. I have shared it with my family and friends. Very little cost anymore. Would buy over and over.!!!!
Stephanie V.
I loved these products when I was younger. All of the colors and flavors are very bright and fun. I think they are great for younger kids. I do think there are more moisturizing lip balms out there though like Burt's Bees.
Rebecca K.
It's smooth to put on but a little waxy. It also smells amazing. I live that this pack it a mix of flavors and scents. I think this is probably a better product for younger kids rather then teens and adults. I love it recommend.
Nicole G.
Beaver Dam, KY
I have used these since I was a little girl. Using Lip Smackers as an adult brings me quickly back to my childhood ;-) Watermelon and Dr Pepper are the best. Keeps your lips moist and smell amazing.
Angela C.
Love these!! So moisturizing and definitely part of my lipcare routine! I bought this at my local Walgreens. Very cheap and long lasting. Definitely recommend !!
Carley S.
Ontario, CA
Cass B.
Youngstown
These leave my lips feeling very uncomfortably wet but they do seem to help a lot with my chapped lips. They also taste wonderful.