BY LIP SMACKER

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! For all those Lip Smacker lovers out there who just can't get enough delicious flavor! Two Lip Balm assortments available including 4 flavored balms in each collection. Choose from an original best selling flavor collection in Strawberry, Dr Pepper, Watermelon and Vanilla or a Donut collection including Cake Donut, Strawberry Frosting, Confetti Sprinkles and Raspberry Jelly. Delicious flavored lip balms and perfect for every girl. see more...

Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Review for: Lip, Other
I loved these products when I was younger. All of the colors and flavors are very bright and fun. I think they are great for younger kids. I do think there are more moisturizing lip balms out there though like Burt's Bees.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Review for: Lip
It's smooth to put on but a little waxy. It also smells amazing. I live that this pack it a mix of flavors and scents. I think this is probably a better product for younger kids rather then teens and adults. I love it recommend.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Beaver Dam, KY
Review for: Lip
I have used these since I was a little girl. Using Lip Smackers as an adult brings me quickly back to my childhood ;-) Watermelon and Dr Pepper are the best. Keeps your lips moist and smell amazing.
nichole d.
nichole d.
Review for: Lip
Smells really good had alot of them when i was younger would love to collect these all the time still would