Lip Smackers Lip Smacker Best Flavor Forever Vintage - 8 Pack uploaded by Tearra F.

BY LIP SMACKER

A collection of 8 all-time most requested lip smackers in stylishly retro packaging. vintage flavors include: - caramel corn - strawberry shortcake - grape jelly - coconut cake - sprinkle donut - cinnamon sugar - sour apple - cherry cobbler perfect for sharing with friends, giving as gift or keeping all to yourself to try new flavors. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Saylah D.
Holly Pond
One of the best chapsticks ever. Great variety of flavors that all taste and smell amazing. Doesn't wear off quickly and continues to moisturize long after application. Highly recommend this to everybody.
Jade N.
Lynchburg, VA
These are my favorite lipbalms. My mother used to keep Dr. Pepper in the house all the time when I was little. My favorite flavors are a&w root beer, sour lemon, and watermelon. Sometimes the flavors get monotonous, so having a big pack of them helps, especially if they are accidentally thrown in the wash as my son is prone to do!
Angeline E.
Fun flavors, great price. I keep one of these in every bag and room around the house. Fun for my preschooler to keep her lips moisturized, too.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
I love lipsmackers. They are perfect for kids or adults. I enjoy the different flavors. They are great anytime of the year for dry lips.
Tammie W.
Are you kidding, I had these when I was a kid. Best tasting product ever. I love the flavors I now buy them for my girls.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
I love Lip Smackers. They taste so good lol. I remember when I was little my mom would buy these for me all the time.
Ashley D.
I cannot believe that they are going to stop making and selling these! I loved getting them for my niece!
Sofia H.
Muskogee, OK
To me this is the best lip balm ever! Nothing compares to how nice they keep my lips and for the price!
Marissa C.
These were great because I was young. Really, they only work in terms of taste and smell hahah
Kamaraa K.
Philadelphia, PA
These are the best chapsticks ever. They smell so good you just want to
Eat them!!