BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

Lip Smackers Coca Cola Fanta Sprite Coke Barks - Set of 8
  • "So reminiscent of my childhood! Wouldn't actually know how moisturizing these actually are because I end up licking them off of my lips shortly after applying! They do make your lips feel amazing though!" in 6 reviews
Tamarah P.
I have the cutesy Sprite cup with the lil straw and ice cubes on top. This lip balm is not only super cute, it's very moisturizing and flavored! Tastes just like Sprite soda! I love how the container can be used as a little keepsake after the lipbalm is done. I highly recommend this especially to the ladies who love kawaii or anything cute and girly!
gretta r.
These are amazing, iv got the original coca cola, orange fanta & sprite.
theybreally do taste and smell just like the drinks
Erica S.
I was obsessed with Lip Smackers as a kid and still am to this day. Although it might not offer the moisture quality that I'm after, I like having it for the occasional application. Nostalgia at it's finest. I really like these soda favorites. I think the Fanta and the Barq's smell the best :)
Patrycja P.
Szczecin
I have the Coca Cola Vanilla one and it smells like heaven ! Kinda sweet on the lips too.
But if you are looking for a good ( like really good) lip balm then look somewhere else.
Iris C.
Post
The Coca Cola one has become my favorite lip balm. Feels great and smells and tastes great too. Love love love
Aline Priscila x.
sao judastadeu -vargem grande paulista -Sao Paulo
devem ser otimos , com gosto de refrigerante, as embalagens sao bem legais chama a atenção dos mais novos
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love all these coke ,Fanta and sprite flavored lipsmackers they are very easy to apply , the price is amaze if for all the tubes you get .
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
I grew up loving these lip balms. I have this set, as I received these for Christmas! I share this with my daughter. I have over 25 lip smackers in my collection. I know, its a lot but they are my favorite!
Rina S.
Goryachiy Klyuch
I really love these lip balms. They are one of my favorites, so I am a repeat user. I bought it in a local market and it is really affordable and it justifies its price. I do really recommend these lip balms.
Ola A.
رااااااااااااائع للغايه ذو مسلمس رقيق ولون مبهر جذاب يناسب كل الأنواع المختلفة يساعد على الاحتفاظ بنعمة الشفاه
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Melissa Z.
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?
Enzo P.
Asunción
Well, I never bought these balsams, but I´m really interested. Guys, do you recommend it?. I really wanna buy it, if someone can send it to me, I will love him. I smell some of them because a friend hvae all of them. Is it recommendable???.Please answer.Sending luv.

Walmart