BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love all these coke ,Fanta and sprite flavored lipsmackers they are very easy to apply , the price is amaze if for all the tubes you get .
Natalie R.
Parkland
This product is a total throw back to my childhood!!! The taste is delicious and brings good memories!!
Janita N.
The scent is so good. The scent is not really like the original products but still good. Nice size and packaging and moisturizes and absorbs nicely.
Britania S.
Walla Walla Washington
I love these lipstick smackers that are sented with soda flavors because they smell so so good and I love their scent
Victoria D.
Sparks , NV
I LOVE THIS! I love it'cause it has my favorite soda flavors. It comes in a cute little package.My third favorite is Sprite.My second favorite Coco Cola.My first one is A&W Root Beer.It's long lasting and came how I wanted it. I would buy it again if I ran out which I did so that's why i'm here.@lipsmacker @influinster
Angela J.
Wellington
I loved these. I still occasionally get them. They do a fairly good job of moisturiIng my lips and they do taste like their soda counterparts. I just have a bad habit of chewing it off my lips since it tastes so nice 😂
Tamara P.
I have the cutesy Sprite cup with the lil straw and ice cubes on top. This lip balm is not only super cute, it's very moisturizing and flavored! Tastes just like Sprite soda! I love how the container can be used as a little keepsake after the lipbalm is done. I highly recommend this especially to the ladies who love kawaii or anything cute and girly!
Nicola V.
Farley bank, Hastings
I love the smell of each individual lipbalm. My favourite being the cherry coke scent. These make your chap lips help up pretty quick leaving your lips feeling soft, I purchase these in a local shop, not expensive at all, and worth the money that I did pay!
Yi-Ying L.
Coquitlam, BC
Quality isn't worth the price. Don't be fooled by the organic title. Clumps to easily. I just love this brand, very delicious. yum! And it's great because it is very cheap. I would recommend buying them individually since they last a long time!
Emily Ann G.
Metairie, LA
I love these! They are so cute and they really smell like soda!! I bought a bunch around the holidays and gave some to everyone based on what drinks they like. Everyone loved them and I kept a Coca Cola one for myself. I wear it nearly every day and when I take it out, someone usually asked where I got it from. So cute!!
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Melissa Z.
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?
Enzo P.
Asunción
Well, I never bought these balsams, but I´m really interested. Guys, do you recommend it?. I really wanna buy it, if someone can send it to me, I will love him. I smell some of them because a friend hvae all of them. Is it recommendable???.Please answer.Sending luv.