BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

Lip Smackers Coca Cola Fanta Sprite Coke Barks - Set of 8
  • "So reminiscent of my childhood! Wouldn't actually know how moisturizing these actually are because I end up licking them off of my lips shortly after applying! They do make your lips feel amazing though!" in 6 reviews
Indrė J.
Ohh!!! <3 I just love Lip Smacker balms. Now I'm using Sprite flavoure balm and I have the coke unpacked. The packaging so cute, cool gift for little cousins :)
Camryn H.
I honestly love this set soooooo much. I use them Alamo’s everyday. I absolutely love the packaging and how they look like the actual drink. The flavoring and color is sooo similar to the real drinks. I would defiantly recommend if your thinking of getting this set,
Britania S.
Walla Walla Washington
I love these lipstick smackers that are sented with soda flavors because they smell so so good and I love their scent
Angela J.
Wellington
I loved these. I still occasionally get them. They do a fairly good job of moisturiIng my lips and they do taste like their soda counterparts. I just have a bad habit of chewing it off my lips since it tastes so nice 😂
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
These are my all time favorite lip smackers products! They actually taste and smell like the corresponding sodas. The only problem with these is I found myself constantly applying because they are so addicting!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I always loved these when I was a little girl. I had them in every flavor. I always liked the cherry cola or Dr. Pepper.
Fernanda R.
Los olores son igual a las bebidas respectivas pero como balsamo labial son muy plasticos, a pesar de todo me gusta y le doy las 4 estrellas
Germante J.
Pasvalys
Soooo good they taste and smell like drinks 😂 Aš visus juos turiu ir baigiu isnaudoti. Puikus !!!
Naffal M.
Islamabad, Pakistan
I have heard of chapsticks but lip smackers in soda flavours is amazing.
I would love to have it.
They are amazing.
I have a coke one and it's amazing
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I bought these for my niece for Christmas and she loved them. Super cute and classic tubes with the different brands of drinks. She said they didn't taste like the drink but she still liked them and said they kept her lips moist. I would buy these again just for the looks of it.
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Melissa Z.
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?
Enzo P.
Asunción
Well, I never bought these balsams, but I´m really interested. Guys, do you recommend it?. I really wanna buy it, if someone can send it to me, I will love him. I smell some of them because a friend hvae all of them. Is it recommendable???.Please answer.Sending luv.